SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Arvi2xx's GM Application. I_vote_lcapArvi2xx's GM Application. I_voting_barArvi2xx's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Arvi2xx's GM Application. I_vote_lcapArvi2xx's GM Application. I_voting_barArvi2xx's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Arvi2xx's GM Application.

Go down 
+2
iTom
arvi2xx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

Arvi2xx's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Name: My name is Arvydas Girskis

IGN: Mostly my name is Arvi2xx

Age: I am 18(eighteen) years old, my birthday is 1992-02-20

Location/Timezone: I live in middle of Europe, Lithuani. Time zone is GMT+2

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? Because, I am active and cutting the bulls**t like i want to help and bla bla bla I can say I can really be helpfull guys, I can make lots of guides and stuff. . .It would be better for me to be the Moderator, but w/e(whatever). . .I just hope you would make me one.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Actually, I do. I've been GM in several servers . . . 2 best servers were NorbeMS and EternalMS(EurekaMS) they both were closed, so all of it were lost. By the way I've been administrator few times and I had my own server.

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for? Well. . .To tell you the truth, I have just registered but I can be on like for 2-8h per day if I am not really busy even more, sometimes I wont play, because you know. . .Personal Life. Mad

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? If player is hacking = ban. If player is hacking for first time = temprorary ban and a warning. If people are arguing I would tell them to stop this rude conversation if they would ignore me I would just give them a warning or I would jail them(If this server has a jail).

A little bit about yourself: Well. . .I can't say a lot about myself, people who talks about themselfs they make themselfs as good and as cool as possible, so I wont do that.

I hope you have enjoyed this topic and I hope I will be chosen as on of you. Thank you and good bye.

Hopefully yours,
Arvi2xx.

Last edited by arvi2xx on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

like your app Smile
good thing you used a few colors.
So...goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Well it looks like you just joined, i would like to see how you do for a little. But not a bad application.
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 am

How to know if I am accepted or not?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am

If you get accepted, the owner (D3m0nicSoul) will post it here and close your app.
If you don't get accepted nothing happens lol.
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Okay, thank you mate. Smile How do you think, will I get accepted?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Hard to say, I like your app but it depends on the owner. Wink
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 pm

arvi2xx wrote:
How to know if I am accepted or not?

Soon have to make a list of people who make the list, then talk it over with the other co-owners.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Ohh. . .Allright. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Again. you just began playing the server, so do some awesome nice volunteering stuff!
like helping noobs or something 8D

NICE APP! i really like how you used colors and that it's to the minimum to keep things organized

very short, sweet and simple to the point!
even though you may not want to talk about youself, we'd like to know who YOU are. so you should try telling us about who you are anyways.
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:05 pm

I am a man. . .A person. A citizen. . . Very Happy

Sorry, but I don't like the word noob, I would preffer newbies better.
Back to top Go down
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

hey hey, let's not discriminate against the noobs and give all the attention to the newbies here Razz

EDIT: oh dear D: i seem to have necro'd D: my bad Dx
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 am

thanks for bringing this app back Very Happy LOL you didn't have to. I won't become a GM Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arvi2xx's GM Application.   Arvi2xx's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arvi2xx's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1