SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Kaito's GM application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Kaito's GM application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Kaito's GM application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Kaito's GM application. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Kaito's GM application. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Kaito's GM application. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Kaito's GM application. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Kaito's GM application. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Kaito's GM application. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Kaito's GM application. I_vote_lcapKaito's GM application. I_voting_barKaito's GM application. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Kaito's GM application. I_vote_lcapKaito's GM application. I_voting_barKaito's GM application. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Kaito's GM application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito

Kaito's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Kaito's GM application.   Kaito's GM application. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Name: Takuya Mori

IGN: Kaito

Location/Timezone: EST

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I feel that I'm good at communicating as I excel at listening and comprehension, I have a passion for Maple Story, as for proof I am already Level 130 on my Aran, and I have people skills. Communication is one of those I have listed, I'm known to be friendly, and I'm very patient.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
I have been a Game Master in three other Private servers and I have never been revoked of my position.
The server I remember being a GM in:
MapleLove this was a v.62 server.
DagonMS(Currently can't recall the last one.)

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
I'll turn on the game at least once a day I'm on it for at least four hours till dinner, and an hour after dinner.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If I saw someone hacking, I would take a screen shot, then ban them. Of course if someone was reported of being a hacker, I would follow them while in hide to verify the claim before I ban them.
If people were arguing over anything, I would take a unbiased position in the situation, hear both sides of the story, and find a way to calm the situation down. I'd also like to make sure that the problem they had between them are solved so the argument doesn't light up again after it dies down.

A little bit about yourself:
I'm of the Japanese race, I am doing very well in school for the time being with some honors classes, and I take pride in my ability to play the French Horn.
I am in the High School Concert band, where I am part of the band government, and I have played Maple Story since I was in 7th grade.

If you'd like to contact me outside of the game I am available on the forum as well as on MSN: takuchan20@hotmail.com.

Last edited by Kaito on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's GM application.   Kaito's GM application. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm

NICE! I've always wanted to play an intrument...haha.

Japanese huh? Where's kiichi when ya need him D:

Maybe try listing the server names you've been a GM in?

GOOD LUCK! THIS IS AN AWESOME APP!
Back to top Go down
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's GM application.   Kaito's GM application. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Jinx wrote:
NICE! I've always wanted to play an intrument...haha.

Japanese huh? Where's kiichi when ya need him D:

Maybe try listing the server names you've been a GM in?

GOOD LUCK! THIS IS AN AWESOME APP!

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's GM application.   Kaito's GM application. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 am

Good app dude Smile
Goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's GM application.   Kaito's GM application. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:47 am

Good luck..!! ^^;; I like japanese.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's GM application.   Kaito's GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaito's GM application.
Page 1 of 1