SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Funnnnn's GM Application I_vote_lcapFunnnnn's GM Application I_voting_barFunnnnn's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Funnnnn's GM Application I_vote_lcapFunnnnn's GM Application I_voting_barFunnnnn's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Funnnnn's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

Funnnnn's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Funnnnn's GM Application   Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Name:Trevor
IGN:Funnnnn
Location/Timezone:GMT-6, aka CST

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
:3 Well here lies the question for the ages, eh?
Well I'd say mostly because it's in my nature to try and help out if I see anything going wrong.
Also, I generally do my best to try and make sure everyone's happy.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yep. I was a GM in v62 SodaMS

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
I get on pretty much every day as classes permit. When I get on, I generally stay for 2~3 hours.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
For the hacking, I'd make sure they were actually hacking, and then ban them. If this was not an option, I would alert someone for whom it was an option.

As for the arguing, I can't really answer that in a general way.
-If they were arguing with me, I would attempt to resolve it peacefully.
-If they were arguing with another player, I would attempt to help them resolve it peacefully.
-Other situations would likely lead to different solutions, although I would most likely attempt to resolve it peacefully.

A little bit about yourself:
Ah, yes. The fun part Very Happy
Well first off, you probably noticed I enjoy using the red and blue font colors. Reason being that my eyes can't focus on both font colors at once, giving the text a bit of a dual-layer quality. I do rather love optical illusions :3
Now, for personal tradition's sake, I'm going to go ahead and do the rest as a bit of a single unit.
My name is Trevor, I love the color white simply because it makes me feel happy all over, I am a leprechaun, you may not have my pot of gold, I am an extrovert, I enjoy making friends, I love hanging out with my friends, I am almost always in a good mood, I do not drink water except on rare occasions, I am nymphophobic, I enjoy pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, pillows, blankies, teddy bears, cute things, the color pink, fun hats, pajamas, and long walks on the beach.
Note: I don't actually like long walks on the beach, so please don't invite me :3 I hate water :3
Back to top Go down
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Funnnnn's GM Application   Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 am

hmmmm... i think i might redo this o3o
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Funnnnn's GM Application   Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 am

Hehe nice app Mr. Leprechaun?
Goodluck bro :p Nice app ^^
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Funnnnn's GM Application   Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 pm

WOOOH!
TREV-AHH~
GOODLUCK !
Back to top Go down
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Funnnnn's GM Application   Funnnnn's GM Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:51 pm

O.o you guys realize i haven't actually edited it yet right?

thanks for the good luck wishes still though >o<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funnnnn's GM Application   Funnnnn's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Funnnnn's GM Application
Page 1 of 1