SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Elisen's GM application EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Elisen's GM application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Elisen's GM application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Elisen's GM application I_vote_lcapElisen's GM application I_voting_barElisen's GM application I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Elisen's GM application I_vote_lcapElisen's GM application I_voting_barElisen's GM application I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Elisen's GM application

Go down 
+4
COLDSTER17
Jinx
Sodian
sky8850
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sky8850

sky8850

Elisen's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am

Code:Sorry.. don't know what this is ...^^;;;;
Name: Elisen, Hee Kyung,Lee

IGN: Elisen

Location/Timezone: South Korea, Seoul

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I've been a supporter of the real server... and wanted to try out how it feels to be one..! I really want to experience how it is to be a GM. Which it indicates i've never been once, still, I will do my best if you choose me as one!

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
As said above.. I haven't been one but a supporter of the real server..

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
Basicallly every day... but it depends on circumstances... Since I'm a Korean, I need to go to some academies... Still.. I log in at least for 30 min after loggin in!

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Hacking = Ban... however, warning is first... Job: supporter was to help finding out hacking programs... so know about few of them... If the server already warned using of hacks... of course banning is necessary. If someone is arguing over something, first try to calm them down. If it doesn't work, use silence to block them from talking (Especially when swearing appears!)

A little bit about yourself:
I'm a South Korean, I live in seoul. I'm now new in a university.. I'm pretty fluent in English... I have a brother and ask him to do what i actually try to repel...I still have responsibility over things and try to find the best way to solve problems!
I played maplestory since it's opening beta 2003.
I love making quizzes, and questions. Nonsense quiz!! One example is... there are 20 birds on a electric circuit. 5 flew off and 9 came to sit. Suddenly. a hunter came and shot an arrow at one of it, and killed one. How many birds are left? The answer is 0 ^^...;;; arrow scared the birds away..
I don't really know how to put my characteristic as... but some people say i'm very kind, on the other hand, some says I'm really wierd (in mentallic ways-despite the fact I don't have any disorders...-) I'll just simply put it on...caring.. Maybe I hope to be.. but I would love it if I can be one or am a one..^^;
(I can speak a bit Japanese, Fluent in English, Chinese and Korean. A very little in espanol and francaise.)

Just a bit change to .. um.. appeal it since i got no answers;;; sorry being so noisy.. still... i won't be able to be so active soon, therefore i just want to be noisy.;;; Yet, thank you for reading my app... hope I am enough to be chosen(or not..) Still Best wish for soda to revive..!
소다 만세.! Ganbaru Soda!

Last edited by sky8850 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sodian

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm

gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 pm

WOAHH!! IT'S SO COLORFULL Very Happy LOL.

I guess this color sequence is fine. it's not that hard to read i guess.

GOODLUCK !
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 pm

GOODLUCK
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 am

You know they know their stuff Wink.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Goodluck! <3
Nice app :]
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 am

T,T someone plz answer my app..?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm

You only get an answer when it gets accepted, meanwhile..you will just have to wait :s
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm

You should watch this topic and check your email so when kevin responds to this approving your app, you'll get it in your email.
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Still active?
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 am

T,T i'm trying to be but.. I don't think i'll be so active as before since... I have to go to academies and stuff.. Well..^^;; That's all i can say..
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Alright well we need active GM's that can be committed to be on almost everyday for awhile. So if you get more time i will still consider you =)
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm

so elisen is gonna be gm lol gratz

Last edited by COLDSTER17 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Dont post that on someone else's app!
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Jinx wrote:
Dont post that on someone else's app!

Im srry shelly and elisen i didnt mean to post that
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you for at least considering it..;; ^^;; I'll post on the forums when i'll be more active... IF i reach abroad, I'll have more time.. It'll take about half a year or whatsoever.. I really appreciate you considered me as fine. But I don't think i'll be able to log on on the server everyday... I'll still be on forums...(if my brother don't restricts me from it..) Anyways... Thank you.. Hope the Server doesn't break down(PLEASE!) ^^;;
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm

sky8850 wrote:
Thank you for at least considering it..;; ^^;; I'll post on the forums when i'll be more active... IF i reach abroad, I'll have more time.. It'll take about half a year or whatsoever.. I really appreciate you considered me as fine. But I don't think i'll be able to log on on the server everyday... I'll still be on forums...(if my brother don't restricts me from it..) Anyways... Thank you.. Hope the Server doesn't break down(PLEASE!) ^^;;

Its not going to break down >_< wishing me bad luck? =(
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 am

That's a nice one, but I don't like the collors. Too many of them :/ sorry if that offended you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 am

No.nonononononononono way I'm wishing you bad luck umm..;;; What should I call you GM>..;;;? I just wish that this place never closes... Becuase most of the servers I started to play and reached the peak.. The server was gone... T,T.;; My main point is please do not close down the server!! I VERY wish it never does....

Arvi.. I don't complain on your posts do I..? But why do you..? Did I ever offensed you...? Please thell me if there was once I have and I'll immediately retrieve it... And I consider every people look in different views... But i think being picky isn't very nice..;;?^^??? May be a beauty to you.. if it is.. then i'll accept it.!

-Elisen
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Dude. . . I told no offense. . .I don't want to make you made nor complain on your posts. Sorry. . .
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Arvi.. I'm no dude.. ㅡㅅㅡ
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:22 am

Sorry. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elisen's GM application   Elisen's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Elisen's GM application
Page 1 of 1