SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
GM Application: Alucard EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
GM Application: Alucard EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
GM Application: Alucard EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
GM Application: Alucard EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
GM Application: Alucard EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
GM Application: Alucard EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
GM Application: Alucard EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
GM Application: Alucard EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
GM Application: Alucard EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
GM Application: Alucard I_vote_lcapGM Application: Alucard I_voting_barGM Application: Alucard I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
GM Application: Alucard I_vote_lcapGM Application: Alucard I_voting_barGM Application: Alucard I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

GM Application: Alucard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard1113

GM Application: Alucard Empty
PostSubject: GM Application: Alucard   GM Application: Alucard EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Name
Anthony W.

IGN
Alucard

Location/Timezone
Eastern USA

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think you should choose me as GM because I am a playful person. I have many event ideas. I also love to help people out. Yet you don't really have to chose me if you dont want to. lol

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes, I have a lot of experience as a GM. I've hosted 2 servers before. Been a GM in a lot of servers and had some really fun events. Yet, in some peoples eyes that experience is nothing so...whateva. Razz

3. How often do you play SodaMS, and how long are you on for?
I play it whenever I get time to go on meh comp which is about ehhhh anywhere from a really busy day which is about 1 hour to the weekends which can go up to 5-6 hours. XD

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Well thats 2 totally different things in my opinion. If someone was hacking I would ban them, take an SS yet keep it for personal use as if the character claimed wrongful ban I could show the SS, and then the proof is within the picture. ;P Arguing on the other hand I would d/c them both and stalk them (haha GM hide ftw?) for a bit to see if they let up, if its bothering the people I would have to jail them and try to sort it out.

A little bit about yourself:
Hey guy wazzup. Everyone who doesn't know me can call me AJ. I'm an extremely laid back kid who loves fun haha.
Back to top Go down

GM Application: Alucard
Page 1 of 1