SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
UpDown's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
UpDown's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
UpDown's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
UpDown's GM Application EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
UpDown's GM Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
UpDown's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
UpDown's GM Application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
UpDown's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
UpDown's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
UpDown's GM Application I_vote_lcapUpDown's GM Application I_voting_barUpDown's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
UpDown's GM Application I_vote_lcapUpDown's GM Application I_voting_barUpDown's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

UpDown's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwaka

UpDown's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: UpDown's GM Application   UpDown's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Code:
Name:Vincent

IGN:UpDown

Location/Timezone:California,USA

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think i can be a game master because the reason people are game masters are to make the gaming experience more exciting. As game master it might be fun but, you have to make it more fun for the players so they will keep coming back for MORE! I really thing i can make this happen.
2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
So do i have any experience? Well it has been a long time since i have had that kind knowledge as a game master. I have tested a server as a game master on my friends private server. That might have been v55 so i can honestly say its a long time since i have known that knowledge.
3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
Well I would say i play SodaMS about at least 5hours and more on weekends. I try to be on as much as i can but, since there is school it gets in the way sometimes.
4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking. What else is there to do but, banned them. If there was a argument i would have to know what happened and try to do my best to solve the problems and make both players happy.

A little bit about yourself:
I am a very hyper active person who just tries to make everything fun. I am a Cross Country and Track runner at Alhambra High School. With this team i can say i am very dedicated and can be as dedicated to SodaMS as i am with running. I can say i have pride for my team/school. And sometimes i can be serious because if i am not serious nothing will be done around anywhere. Right? Well i hope you guys and gals got to know a little bit about me. I hope i get the chance to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Amyx3

Amyx3

PostSubject: Re: UpDown's GM Application   UpDown's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Hmm, not bad app. I like it. <3
Also something to add about being a GM, its not all about making it fun. You also have to be dedicated to answering any questions, no matter how annoyed or irritating it can be, its your duty as a GM. You can be funny and stuff, but you will have to be serious when the time comes, such as arguments, hacking or just simply unpleasant players. Besides that i'd have to say good job Vincent. :]
Back to top Go down
kiwaka

PostSubject: Re: UpDown's GM Application   UpDown's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Thank You Amy for comments
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: UpDown's GM Application   UpDown's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 am

Mm answers are alright, good luck tho
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: UpDown's GM Application   UpDown's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 am

WOOOHH.
HYPER PERSONN <3

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR APP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UpDown's GM Application   UpDown's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

UpDown's GM Application
Page 1 of 1