SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. I_vote_lcapArvi2xx's Forum Application. I_voting_barArvi2xx's Forum Application. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Arvi2xx's Forum Application. I_vote_lcapArvi2xx's Forum Application. I_voting_barArvi2xx's Forum Application. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Arvi2xx's Forum Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

Arvi2xx's Forum Application. Empty
PostSubject: Arvi2xx's Forum Application.   Arvi2xx's Forum Application. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Name: My name is Arvydas Girskis
In-game name: My in-game active names are WhiteShadow or/and Arvi2xx

Do you have any experience with being a forum moderator?

Yes, I do. I've owner several forums of my own, made lot's of free forums. . .Been in several Private MapleStory Servers a forum moderator and a GameMaster.

What can you do for the forum to make it better?
1. I am checking forums everyday, so I can delete the spam and/or off-topic posts.
]2. Close old topics, so they do not get bumped (Like I did several times and I agree that it was my fault).
3. I can move topics (only those that had been posted in the wrong section) to the right one.
4. And I can do all the basic things of forum, because I have already learned how to use this forum correctly.

Why should we pick you over the other applicants?
1. I am really active in forums(Im on-line in forums more time than in-game).
2. I already have a lot of experience in being a forum moderator and administrator.
3. I am a quick learner(I can learn things quite fast).
4. You said you were looking for a moderator so I am handy and I can offer you my hand.
5. I like to help people a lot, even if I don't know how I ask people who know and try doing my best.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS APPLICATION!

Hopefully yours,
Arvi2xx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF

Arvi2xx's Forum Application.
Page 1 of 1