SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] I_vote_lcapHiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] I_voting_barHiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] I_vote_lcapHiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] I_voting_barHiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] Empty
PostSubject: Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED]   Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Name: Brock

IGN: Hiroyori

Location/Timezone: Cut & Shoot, Texas, USA/[-6:00 Central Time]

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I enjoy helping others. ^_^ I also wish to help keep the server safe because to me, it's the best server I've ever played on. I don't get mad easily and I try to be friendly to everyone. I'm starting to think that the rules needs to be fiercely enforced towards the players of the server. If you choose me to become GM, I will make sure the players and myself follow the rules.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
No. This would be the first time to be GM for me, but I know what commands not to abuse. Smile

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
I play several hours a day, but sometimes I'll take a break from gaming. Sometimes there will be family issues or family time. Holidays I won't be playing.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
I would ask if they are GM and if they don't answer, instant ban and I take a quick screen shot when I'm able to catch them in the act. If someone was arguing about something I'd ask what the issue was and tell them, "I'll try to help any way I can." If there was an argument about someone calling another names over smegas, I'd put my foot down and say, "Do you even know them? No? Then shut up! Have some pudding or some chocolate cake to cool down. Maybe go for a swim, or take a break from SodaMS for a couple of minutes. We love everyone and we'd like for you to get along and have fun TOGETHER. ^_^" If that doesn't work, I'd put them in jail and let them argue all they want. They'll eventually get bored. XD

A little bit about yourself: Well, I enjoy computers and video games very much. I'm planning on going to college soon and want to major in Computer 3-D graphics designing and Computer Sciences. I believe I've said a few things about myself in answer to question 1. My favorite color is green, second is black. I love the combo of black and green. I enjoy helping others on online games when I'm strong enough to be able to. So far me and my family have been moving around a bit. My mom divorced my step-dad while living in Texas and we moved to New Hampshire where she met up with an old ex-boyfriend. They recently got married and now we moved back down to Texas and here we are. Small house, but it has A/C, a bathroom, internet, and TV. That's good enough for me. ^_^ I also enjoy spending time with my cousin's and other family members. Whenever we go to visit my Aunt Robin my cousin's, my brother and I play Call of Duty: World at War and play the Nazi Zombies mini-game. So much fun. XD Oh I love taking photos too. I have my own digital camera and web cam. 7.2 mega pixels too. Very Happy I'm a people person. I can tell, most of the time, when someone is feeling sad or angry just by looking at their face. I'm open minded and try not to be rude or mean to others by just their looks or how their bodies are. If you want to be my friend then go ahead. I'm not gonna say no unless there's a good reason.
My favorite shows are always anime shows. I'll list some of my favorite. (Not in order)
1. Death Note
2. Naruto
3. Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
4. Gravitation (WARNING: Mature, but no sexual actions)
5. Bleach
6. Loveless (I need to catch up on that one.)
7. Gakuen Heaven
8. Junjou Romantica
9. Needless
10. Pri Pri (Princess Princess)
11. Angel's Feather
Well, wish me luck and I shall wish you all luck. Very Happy

Last edited by Dragolfy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Dec. 11, 09)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED]   Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Good luck! (:
Back to top Go down

Hiroyori's GM Application <3 [UPDATED]
Page 1 of 1