SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 I_voting_barIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 I_voting_barIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!

Go down 
+13
twisterr.
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Brendan
Roge
Funnnnn
Jinx
LoveForever
Blazerboi
Dragolfy
Lovable
D3m0nicSoul
iTom
RawrImJess
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonelix

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 am

oh well. cant help it if u guys decide that theres enough GMs.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:31 pm

There should no more complains on the number of GMs in this server.

unless the GM is breaking rules or doing some really bad crap,
no more complaints about the timing.
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Lonelix wrote:
i think this server needs GMs from different time zones. im from singapore, and the time here is GMT+8. Usually when im online i hardly see any GMs online till late night or midnight. So for reborn and stuff it gets kind of troublesome that i have to keep waiting. Just my opinion

Wouldn't it be easier to just ask for a way to self-rebirth instead of GMs? o__o
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:05 pm

LOL, good point.

@rebirth pl0x C:
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 pm

finally someone with a brain! thank you lovable! f5
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm

That's like one of the simplest commands o_o
what other commands are missing?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 am

There has been asked for that several times, you guys said don't bug them for it, so we're just waiting and asking GMs for now.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh well.

I guess that's something that can't be fixed for now.
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 pm

no its because, GMs have no control over weather the rebirther gets added. theres no pnpc command otherwise i woulda added the rebirther in already.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 am

Well, I don't mind waiting and asking GMs, always takes a few days for me to get to 200 anyways. Relax ^^
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

I already added rebirther its just commented out because when someone rebirths it sets the column to 100 instead of 1. So once i fix that it will work =)
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm

&& the GM problem's about to be fixed.

GM apps are open!!
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 pm

I realy hope the rebirther gets fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I still don't get money from drops ;-;

ALSO, i think spawn in some maps take like a long ass time to spawn back x_x
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 pm

iTom wrote:
I realy hope the rebirther gets fixed soon!

Its done i just have to test to make sure it doesnt increment more columns then the reborn column >< It was setting reborns to 100 everytime and decrementing
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 am

So your about to put it in? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonelix

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 am

i guess some fixing is still needed? and tom is not coming in the game? im like alone in the game now. zzz
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 pm

How's the rebirther going on? =]
And dam...got rollbacked 25 lvls yesterday (188 => 163) :'(
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Taken from the other thinger;;

buying effect rings bug the account.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 am

Not sure, but if it isn't just me, AIO kinda broke down :s
If you click like Thief stuff and pick something, throwing stars, for example, you get the box with 'This NPC is not working...'. You get this message at everything you click there.
Back to top Go down
Donuttz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 pm

AIO broke down here too... I hope it isn't because he tried to add the Pirate scrolls ._. I'm hoping for the raccoon masks too, they're good for scrolling

lol my lv97 dragon knight has 4 base dex and although he doesn't miss now i dunno if he'll need it later (203 acc with all equips)
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 pm

You can buy pots for extra acc (something with baricade -> 50 acc :] )
Back to top Go down
Donuttz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm

i feel like i'm cheating when i use pots

my lv113 hermit has 25 base dex and 161 dex wth all equips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonelix

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 am

Donuttz wrote:
i feel like i'm cheating when i use pots

my lv113 hermit has 25 base dex and 161 dex wth all equips Very Happy

dont really make sense to me that using pots = cheating. its just part of the game. its an item for ppl to use. lol.
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Ok so Rebirth command is added, and aio and skill maxer are fixed =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next