SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
HP and MP increase? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
HP and MP increase? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
HP and MP increase? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
HP and MP increase? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
HP and MP increase? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
HP and MP increase? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
HP and MP increase? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
HP and MP increase? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
HP and MP increase? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
HP and MP increase? I_vote_lcapHP and MP increase? I_voting_barHP and MP increase? I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
HP and MP increase? I_vote_lcapHP and MP increase? I_voting_barHP and MP increase? I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

HP and MP increase?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
med

HP and MP increase? Empty
PostSubject: HP and MP increase?   HP and MP increase? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi guys im new to the server and i've noticed that my Max HP and MP arent increasing when i level up. Is this normal, or is this just me? also is there any way to fix this?
Back to top Go down

HP and MP increase?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: Glitches/Bugs-
Jump to: