SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Something is wrong with the mesos I_vote_lcapSomething is wrong with the mesos I_voting_barSomething is wrong with the mesos I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Something is wrong with the mesos I_vote_lcapSomething is wrong with the mesos I_voting_barSomething is wrong with the mesos I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Something is wrong with the mesos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
COLDSTER17

Something is wrong with the mesos Empty
PostSubject: Something is wrong with the mesos   Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 am

PLZ dont get mad at me cuz i think some1 posted this up already but i just wanna like refreshin ur minds

ummm everytime i give some1 money or ttry to buy somethin i lose double the money

like i had 8mill i gave some1 4mill that needed it and now i have 408k does anyone know wats wrong
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with the mesos   Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

Yea, it's bugged and it's being worked on (has been posted like 3 times already lol) Just look out when you buy stuff so you don't get negative money.
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with the mesos   Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

it quite simple actually .. If your inventory shows that u have 100million but in fact u have only 50 million .. When u loot 100k on the floor ... it will show on your inventory 200k ... When you buy something from any shop it will double the price . Example Zakum helm which costs 20m ... but when u buy it ... it is 40m ... This is the mesos bug ... To fix negative mesos .. u just have to find somebody to trade with you mesos .. like if u have -24m someone has to trade to you 25 m .. and your negative mesos is solved . ^^
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with the mesos   Something is wrong with the mesos EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Moved to glitches/bugs

Edit: The problem has been fixed so this topic is now closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with the mesos   Something is wrong with the mesos Empty

Back to top Go down

Something is wrong with the mesos
Page 1 of 1