SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Error in downloading EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Error in downloading EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Error in downloading EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Error in downloading EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Error in downloading EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Error in downloading EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Error in downloading EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Error in downloading EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Error in downloading EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Error in downloading I_vote_lcapError in downloading I_voting_barError in downloading I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Error in downloading I_vote_lcapError in downloading I_voting_barError in downloading I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Error in downloading

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soleil

Error in downloading Empty
PostSubject: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 pm

When ever i try to down load the v75 client my computer does the whole download then right at the end says " Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package." Sad Can someone please help me by either emailing me the full maplestory folder or by telling me a solution. I've been wanting to play this server for a while now and I would extemely appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Sincerely, Shawn
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 pm

You could try to download the full client in 2 parts (Full Client Part 1 And Full Client Part 2) at the bottom of the downloads page. However the files are pretty large and may take some time to finish the download. Also you will need BOTH parts 1 and 2. The 2 part client should be easily distinguishable from the others as they are labeled with illuminated text. Hope this helps. =D
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:12 am

Ok i'll try that I hope it works and if if does i hope to see you on soda soon
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Welcome to SodaMS. Good luck and hope to see you on. =D
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Ah I tryed what you said and now i got a new error but at least the dl didn't take as long the new error was error code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002) i'm gonna try redownloading it and hope it works
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Why not just try getting a v75 client from googleing it?
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm

I already tryed and no matter where I try getting it from the same thing happens but I don't give up that easy I'll keep tryin
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Could Someone please email me a copy of their maplestory folder at ShawnKnapczyk@gmail.com because I have tryed everything I can think of to fix the problem but no matter how many solutions I try nothing works and the only solution left i think may work would be for someone to send me a functioning copy of maplestory and hope it doesn't become corrupted during the transfer.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 am

Try not to double post, just edit your old post(s).
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Ok this is the furthest i have gotten, i got the nexon and then wizet screen to come up but then right befor the login page comes up it shows the error message the only thing i can think of is that when i was moving the rar part 2 file for maple it said like sound.wz was corrupt and I'm hoping that if I can get a new copy of that it should work but megaupload says i gotta wait another 113 min till I can do that so wish me the best. Oh and sorry for double posting earlier, didn't know it was a problem thanks for warning me befor i did it again.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Maybe it's your computer rejecting it?
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Alright, I told you guys I don't give up that easy and it wasn't in vain, about 1 hour ago i finished redownloading the sound.wz file and put it in the maple folder and it worked, I am extremely happy with myself for fixing this and would like the thank every one who at least tryed to assist me in the process, Jinx, iTom and Evilmonkey

Sincereley, Shawn
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Error in downloading   Error in downloading EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Weird error O.o Glad you fixed it =) Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk

Error in downloading
Page 1 of 1