SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
I'm sorry and farewell. I_vote_lcapI'm sorry and farewell. I_voting_barI'm sorry and farewell. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
I'm sorry and farewell. I_vote_lcapI'm sorry and farewell. I_voting_barI'm sorry and farewell. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

I'm sorry and farewell.

Go down 
+2
Yagamima
Ryuujin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm sorry and farewell. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey. This post is just to say goodbye to the best server I've ever played. I don't deserve to play because I am a hacker. And as all hackers, they are banned. Thank you Roge for banning me and It was good while I played. I'm quiting all MapleStory Private servers so I'm not tempted to hack and be banned from people who enjoyed me around. Well this is my farewell and Please don't Hack and end up like me. It was good while it lasted. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Please do not comment to this post.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 am

Lesson learned.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 am

hmmmm ok
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:52 am

Too bad you hacked man.. :S
Goodluck in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm takeing responcibility for my actions. There's nothing wrong with that. If possible, deletemy account or i'll find a way to do myself. Thanks and goodluck with the server. Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Awe, what a nice hacker.

i remember meeting one of the coolest hackers before.

thanks for loving this server!
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 am

bahahah xD
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 am

Bye
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry and farewell.   I'm sorry and farewell. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry and farewell.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: Forum Headquarters - News for the SodaMS Forums :: Introductions,Farewells & Messages-
Jump to: