SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Hey everyone :/.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Hey everyone :/.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Hey everyone :/.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Hey everyone :/.. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Hey everyone :/.. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Hey everyone :/.. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Hey everyone :/.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Hey everyone :/.. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Hey everyone :/.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
Hey everyone :/.. I_vote_lcapHey everyone :/.. I_voting_barHey everyone :/.. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Hey everyone :/.. I_vote_lcapHey everyone :/.. I_voting_barHey everyone :/.. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Hey everyone :/..

Go down 
+5
Roge
iTom
Yagamima
arvi2xx
LoveForever
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveForever

LoveForever

Hey everyone :/.. Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am

Hey peoples i'm going to take a break from Soda for a while :/
2 weeks ago my Grandpa died(wasn't really to close to him)...on my moms side...i hate the bitch but i still went to her dads funeral..everyone crying all around me really got to me cause i'm a caring person..and i guess sadness is contagious..because i started crying..the feeling carried on all day...and then at home my mom bitching all day crying about her dad that beat her,left her, and her siblings when she was 14.. my mom rarely sees this asshole.. and shes crying about him wtf?..and wtf i'm crying about him?..but anyways everyone's feelings carried on to me..for a whole week AFTER he was buried...

A few days ago my uncle..died now this guy was a good guy... he was a father to his grandsons because their dad was never around.. my uncle took care of them...he was a father to them.. :/
i went to his house every now and then..we played dominos..er..he was an old guy but he was cool..he knew what was going on and what not.. we laughed and played every time i seen him.. i loved my uncle very much :/ was the coolest uncle ever.....Today we buried him :/

anyways..I'm way behind in school work.....i haven't gone to school for er.. maybe a week? so tommorow is my 1st day of school..since the deaths in my family..i'm Expecting shitloads of homework..and i have to do it all before anyone else fucking dies so..wont be back for a while...well i'll try to be on forums but can't promise anything... i thought i'd just let you guys know where i am..sorry for the depressing story of me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am

You will be missed Sad
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 am

Good Bye. . .Come back as soon as you can. ;( Sorry btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 am

Come back soon and let be friend heheeeee
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 am

Hope you feel better soon Tony :s
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Aww sorry to hear that Tony, Hope it all goes well if ya need help with your school work ill try to help Wink ttyl
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Well..I wish I could say the same thing as Advin, about helping with schoolwork.. But if there's anything i can do or if you just want to talk, let me know man!
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 pm

AWE, tony.. :C ...
please feel better.
and take your time.

I'll be like tom & advin! I can help with your homework you need some help! I'm a nerdd.

you'llbemissed.<3
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 am

aw tony =X

miss you already~~

hope u can catch up soon on ur school work XD
*totes needa do that too*
Back to top Go down
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:15 am

TOHNEY MAI LUFF~ HURRY BAK T~T
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:21 am

Hope to see you back soon, you will be missed =(
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone :/..   Hey everyone :/.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone :/..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: Forum Headquarters - News for the SodaMS Forums :: Introductions,Farewells & Messages-
Jump to: