SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! I_vote_lcapLMAO GOOD IDEA!!! I_voting_barLMAO GOOD IDEA!!! I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! I_vote_lcapLMAO GOOD IDEA!!! I_voting_barLMAO GOOD IDEA!!! I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!

Go down 
+2
iTom
arvi2xx
6 posters
AuthorMessage

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Here's an idea to think about. You know how when you rb and your lvl 1 and you kill something
you level once and the exp will be at like 99.99%? how come you cant carry out the level?
All the other PS's ive played had like when you kill somethng and you go over the exp,
you contuinue leveling
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:56 am

That is a good idea. . . I have noticed that too, but not all the servers have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 am

We should have the owner try and make it so that we can do that.
We would level alot faster. :/
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 am

I've suggested that a while back, but it's very hard to get it out. And..besides that, I think it's a good thing against hackers!
I mean..think of it, they will have to kill more then 1 thing to gain a crapload of exp.
Back to top Go down

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Lol true. BUT, it also makes it harder for us players to level fast T_T
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Hmm..it doesn't bother that much, after a certain lvl you need to kill more things for a lvl anyway, and the lvls where you could lvl up very fast are done in like 2-3 minutes after your first RB.
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm

True . . .I agree with Tom though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
Jinx

Jinx

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Yes other PS's do that, but i think this server is beginning to be very GMS like.
you don't mass level like you do in GMS. lol
Back to top Go down

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Well it could happen still. I hope it does but, there is some bonderies I have to follow and everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Well..a lot of things have a good side and a bad side.. In this case I think there are more good things than bad things. That's just what I think of it ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I like this since it reduces hackers from getting instant 200 or stuff like that, Its called "Over leveling" when you go beyond the exp needed for 1 level. The more recent private servers all have it built in. Its kinda like a hacker catcher.
Back to top Go down

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Lol then I quess we will never have this kinda thing on the serveer then?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am

Probably not. :s
And if there would be a way to vote for a 'fix' I'd vote NO for sure. =/
Back to top Go down

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Well, In my opion I say to close this topic if anyone can ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Well, I say leave it as it is. I remember a while back it was way too easy to level. It got boring kinda fast. With the 1 level at a time deal, we won't get bored. Razz At least, I don't anyways.
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Topic too old. Please stop bumping. *closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!   LMAO GOOD IDEA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LMAO GOOD IDEA!!!
Page 1 of 1