SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. I_vote_lcapSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. I_voting_barSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. I_vote_lcapSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. I_voting_barSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..

Go down 
+4
iTom
Jinx
arvi2xx
Yagamima
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yagamima

Yagamima

Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. Empty
PostSubject: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 am

For me i love to read manga and watch anime . One piece is definitely a must watch anime and death note . If u guyz have any more interesting or entertaining anime or manga do share with me . ^^
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 am

Samurai Shamploo - I liked that one but it has just more than 10 episodes.
Bleach - Kind of interesting but I hate fillers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 am

haha now it about the zanpatou right? im also quite a bleach fan myself . Price of tennis and naruto is also awesome .
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:23 am

Naruto is getting kind of boring to me. . .I liked Fairy Tail, because it is kind of funny Very Happy

Why don't you try watching Maple Story? Very Happy LOL it is just for kiddos.

Watch parodies of Yu-Gi-OH! and Dragon Ball Z!
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 am

Yu gi oh is a awesome anime . Ya naruto is getter boring . Naruto chasing sasuke , sasuke destroy konoha blah blah blah more like Sasuke Shippuden
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 am

True. . .I don't like real Yu-Gi-OH! I just like the parodies Pinkie BoY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 am

Arh hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 am

lols. wasn't there already another topic like this..?
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 am

IM new so i didnt notice . If there is , sorry for double posting .
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:14 am

Jinx wrote:
lols. wasn't there already another topic like this..?

Yea..there is one :p

Yagamima wrote:
IM new so i didnt notice . If there is , sorry for double posting .

Hmm..we can't expect you to check every topic just to make sure there isn't one already. So..no problem :p
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 am

it's okayy, you're a noob C: <3 .

i liek deathnote as you do. hurhur .
and shugo charaa .
and kamichama karinn .

also, offtopic:
TOM GET ONLINE.
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 am

im currently re watching death note anime . It just awesome to watch it again and again and again .
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am

lolol. you should talk to alan about deathnote.
im just there for L . <3
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Love his hair!!!
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 pm

If I hear people talking about Death Note it always makes me think of a bunny O.O

@Shelly ~> Can't log in..stuck lol -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Vampire knight~I LUV Kaname~<3
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 am

Bunny???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 am

What is with you and bunny's XD
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 am

i love pink but i dont know about bunny <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Um quick question. No offence but, are you a girl or boy. Razz
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Guy. . .He is a Guy.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:56 pm

GOING OFF TOPIC.

more mangas:
My brothers & me =FUNNY Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Sorry lol. Didn't know from look of charactor.
Funny Anime: Nora, Bunki, Shi'rran, and last but not least Legend of Zelda(some bit's Razz)
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Katekyo Hitman is a good one :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

Haven't heard of that yet lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next