SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Sodian's GM app EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Sodian's GM app EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Sodian's GM app EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Sodian's GM app EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Sodian's GM app EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Sodian's GM app EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
Sodian's GM app I_vote_lcapSodian's GM app I_voting_barSodian's GM app I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Sodian's GM app I_vote_lcapSodian's GM app I_voting_barSodian's GM app I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Sodian's GM app

Go down 
+3
Jinx
iTom
Sodian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sodian

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 am

Name: Paul

IGN: Sodian

Location/Timezone: Poland (gmt +1)

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

I am already an old stager in maplestory and I know virtually everything about this game. I am very helpful person, many people can confirm this. I always answer the questions, always helping when someone has a problem. I can reasonably assess the situation, appreciate or rebuke. I live in a time zone in which there is no gm online. I think we could use someone who comes from a European time zone. If I was GM I arranged several events to catch the players.
From the beginning I played legally on the server notifies the errors. I notified the people who used bugs or hacks.
My level of English is not very very high, but I do not have major problems with the contact with the players.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

No, I was never gm. I had only seen how my friend was a GM on his server. I saw how to use the commands and how to look for ID, etc. This is my only experience, but I would not have much of a problem to within a few minutes to understand most of the rules.

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?

I started playing on the server about 1 month ago. I play every day for several hours. Sometimes 2 times 8, depending on how hard I'm working on music with a band. I play well at night (in the European zone) approximately 3-5 hours. In total, it is about 8h a day on weekdays and weekends 12h a day.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

If someone had played illegally and I would not have any doubt - Bann.

If I had suspicions, but I would not be sure, I'd do a few screenshots, and then presented the situation for other GM's, and I took the decision with him.

During the quarrel players, I'd take them to him and asked in turn what had happened, and then I'd decide what to do.

5. A little bit about yourself:

My name is Paul, I'm blond, I have green eyes and I'm high.

Still do not work, because I'm studying in school and have worked extensively with the band, because music is my whole life. My dream is to play a concert at wembley, and perhaps I will manage to fulfill them; D I play the piano for 12 years, the guitar 4, drums from 2-month period. Finally fulfilled one of my dreams to be a drummer in a band. I am working hard in the music school of my abilities, and I think I deal well.

I like to swim and play snooker with friends. I am easy to establish contacts, I think sometimes I'm funny but sometimes good people do not understand my jokes.

I apologize for probably bad grammar, as I wrote I am European and we do not often talk in English; D I hope you do not fell out badly; D

Paul;)
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 am

Goodluck man ^^
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:22 am

a few spelling mistakes

BUT ITS OKAY ! I LOVE DRUMMERS, SO REMEMBER ME 8D

GOOD LUCK !
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Gud luckk.
Back to top Go down
Sodian

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:48 am

Ty Wink I hope it looks good Wink
Back to top Go down
Amyx3

Amyx3

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 pm

"My name is Paul, I'm blond, I have green eyes and I'm high." Ahahaha, you're high? ;] . Good application, for someone who doesn't speak English very well, I'd have to say your vocabulary is increasingly better than some people on this server. Heck, you even used words I didn't completely recognize ! Good lucky Paul ;].
Back to top Go down
pinkfox12

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:12 am

gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sodian's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodian's GM app   Sodian's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Sodian's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: GM Applications :: Inactive-
Jump to: