SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Vote for SodaMS (: I_vote_lcapVote for SodaMS (: I_voting_barVote for SodaMS (: I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Vote for SodaMS (: I_vote_lcapVote for SodaMS (: I_voting_barVote for SodaMS (: I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Vote for SodaMS (:

Go down 
+3
D3m0nicSoul
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Lovable
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

Vote for SodaMS (: Empty
PostSubject: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 am

Remember to vote every 24 hours!

Vote for SodaMS (: Button10 Vote for SodaMS (: Button11
Vote for SodaMS (: Vote3 Vote for SodaMS (: Vote4

All you have to do is click the images above and vote for SodaMS, it'll really help out the server & it only takes 5 seconds of your time. (:

<3 Felicity.

Last edited by Lovable on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

Location : a sorta secret secret place called home (i dont want stalkers so i wont tell you)

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:17 am

i think that this one is still the v62 non hamatchi but i voted
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 am

Uhm, I think it just still says V62, but it still links to our SodaMS site, so it's okay. Unfortunately, I can't change the vote page descriptions because it's Kevin's account so we can only wait for him to fix it. (:
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

Location : a sorta secret secret place called home (i dont want stalkers so i wont tell you)

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 am

ok that works then but ya i will vote
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:31 am

Ill fix it in a bit, i still have to find out all the info =) I have too many account
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 am

ok dont worry i have a feeling alot of people will vote!!!
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:43 am

kidonite wrote:
ok dont worry i have a feeling alot of people will vote!!!

I hope so, i really want to get alot more players then we have now =)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:02 am

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Ill fix it in a bit, i still have to find out all the info =) I have too many account

Or you can make another account to add on to your collection of accounts (: & I can just change the links posted here. Razz Haaha
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:28 am

Lovable wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

Or you can make another account to add on to your collection of accounts (: & I can just change the links posted here. Razz Haaha

Haha i could do that =P I want to find some new sites to advertise on =)
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 pm

do you want some help with that cause i will
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm

[{-KiDoNiTe-}] wrote:
do you want some help with that cause i will

Yes, if you can recommend some sites to me that would be good =) Thanks
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

ok i will search for some not sure if you want to create but if you go to www.engineseeker.com you can sign up and advertize in some places that they let and its free. ohh ya u can also go to like miniclip or some stuff like that
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Ok guys the 2 links have been updated please vote every 24 hours!!! This is very important to get more players!!! Thank you =)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:17 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Ok guys the 2 links have been updated please vote every 24 hours!!! This is very important to get more players!!! Thank you =)

HAHA. YAY (: I'll change 12 to 24 hours then (:

BE SURE TO VOTE SODAMS, GUYS!! (:
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes please vote!!! I also added more links on the forums home page =) Thanks
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 pm

yes sir i will surely vote
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Okay, new vote links have been added (:
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Lovable wrote:

Haha you missed the small one at the bottom =/ Maybe make a new picture for it? thanks
Back to top Go down
Blazerboi

Blazerboi

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Wow, now that we have 2 more, we're gunna be rackin players in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Blazerboi wrote:
Wow, now that we have 2 more, we're gunna be rackin players in Very Happy

Thats my plan =)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 am

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Lovable wrote:

Haha you missed the small one at the bottom =/ Maybe make a new picture for it? thanks

Haha, I know. That was sorta intentional. I wasn't sure how that linked to voting because I clicked on it and it just went to the site, & I didn't see SodaMS on the list to vote for :O Maybe I missed it?
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am

Lovable wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Lovable wrote:

Haha, I know. That was sorta intentional. I wasn't sure how that linked to voting because I clicked on it and it just went to the site, & I didn't see SodaMS on the list to vote for :O Maybe I missed it?

Yea im not sure, i registered on the site but its not showing for some reason illl give it until the end of the week if it doesnt show ill get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:16 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Lovable wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Lovable wrote:

Yea im not sure, i registered on the site but its not showing for some reason illl give it until the end of the week if it doesnt show ill get rid of it.

Okie, I'll add it to the post at the end of the week then :3 Remind me!
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I shall be voting every day! ^_^ Right when I get home from school. Weekends, I'll try and do every 12 hours. ^_^

I want permission from Kevin. I know how to change my IP so it will count as me voting more than once within the same 12 hours. Kinda like a hack. I used it for getting vote points on another server. Would it be ok if I did that for SodaMS? I'm not sure 100% that it will work every time. I saw some videos on youtube and each one said either 45% or 35% of the time it will work. But it would kinda be worth it right? Just wanted to get permission to do that from Kevin. If it's ok, I could vote several times. Smile
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Dragolfy wrote:
I shall be voting every day! ^_^ Right when I get home from school. Weekends, I'll try and do every 12 hours. ^_^

I want permission from Kevin. I know how to change my IP so it will count as me voting more than once within the same 12 hours. Kinda like a hack. I used it for getting vote points on another server. Would it be ok if I did that for SodaMS? I'm not sure 100% that it will work every time. I saw some videos on youtube and each one said either 45% or 35% of the time it will work. But it would kinda be worth it right? Just wanted to get permission to do that from Kevin. If it's ok, I could vote several times. Smile

Yea i actually did it before on another website to get like 90 some votes and we got like 100s of people a day =) So if you can do that would be great XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for SodaMS (:   Vote for SodaMS (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for SodaMS (:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next