SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Donate and help us out! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Donate and help us out! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Donate and help us out! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Donate and help us out! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Donate and help us out! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Donate and help us out! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
Donate and help us out! I_vote_lcapDonate and help us out! I_voting_barDonate and help us out! I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Donate and help us out! I_vote_lcapDonate and help us out! I_voting_barDonate and help us out! I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Donate and help us out!

Go down 
+3
Dragolfy
Jinx
D3m0nicSoul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

Donate and help us out! Empty
PostSubject: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm

We are now accepting donations for various reasons. To help with costs and improve the source as best we can. I am considering buying the best v75 source with frequent updates. I will still be able to add my own stuff to it. But this source is going to be around $100. So anyway if you would like to donate click the donate tab on the sodams main website. You can donate as much as you want theres no set amount you have to donate. You just need paypal. Thank you for your generosity =)
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm

When i get a credit card...
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Sorry Kevin, I'm poor right now and can't afford it. Sad I'll keep voting though to help popularity. Hopefully more players = more donations? :S
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:42 am

I'll donate after christmas and I get cash Wink, $100 a month right? Or forever (too good to be true?) lol.
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 am

I'm switching banks, & I'll be getting a credit card soon, so I'll see if I can donate after that. But then again, I've been meaning to switch banks since September. LOL. It'll happen eventually.. @__@;
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 am

I'd like to donate but I'm broke =/
-gonna quit smoking-
And I'm kinda saving for something :s (sorry man)
-doesn't have a paypal anyways -_- -
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm

You dont have to say if you cant, anyway m looking into a repack thats $100 mostly everything is coded and working it can be editted to my liking and theres updates everyday. So if i can get $100 we will be on the top =)
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Hah Tom quit smoking dem cancer stiks Razz
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:37 pm

TOM,
YOU KEEP SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO.
BUT YOU KEEP DOING IT.
JUST. STOP. D:
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I am going to, quitting when it's newyear ^^ (and yes..for real this time I need the money)
- off-topic -
If I got some spare money I'll donate it Kevin Smile
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm

mm hopefully i'll be donating towards the beginning of march.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donate and help us out!   Donate and help us out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Donate and help us out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: