SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Felicity's GM Application! <3 I_vote_lcapFelicity's GM Application! <3 I_voting_barFelicity's GM Application! <3 I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Felicity's GM Application! <3 I_vote_lcapFelicity's GM Application! <3 I_voting_barFelicity's GM Application! <3 I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Felicity's GM Application! <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

Felicity's GM Application! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Felicity's GM Application! <3   Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: Felicity
IGN: Lovable
Location/Timezone: California, USA

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I am really friendly and I love to interact with other players. I think I'm a fair person so I could resolve conflicts fairly. Oh, I also like to help people Give advice and such. Also, since I web design and use the internet very often, I can learn how to use the gm abilities quickly. I like to have fun (party girl), so I would host and create random events to pump up the Soda-ers

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes! When Soda was v62, I was a Game Master (:

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
I try to get on as much as I can & how long I'm online depends on how many players are online & how much work I have to do for school (:

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking, I would immediately chase them down, do some tests to make sure they're hacking, and then ban them. Hacking is wrong, there is no reason to hack on a private server. If people are arguing over something, I would figure out exactly what happened before taking any action. I would try to resolve it in a way that will leave them happy. If it gets too out of hand, then both sides would have to compromise. I would also be fair by not favoring one side.

A little bit about yourself:
I really like to make friends, and I know how to be fair in difficult or bad situations. My life is full of awkward and difficult situations, haha! I'm playful and a bit weird, but it makes my life fun and exciting. My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over 14 months. I love to web design, sing, and dance. Currently, I live in California but I used to live in Texas and was born in Taiwan. :O I wish to become a nurse because I love to help other people. (I have over 300 hours of community service hours turned in to my high school xP) I have two younger brothers that I babysit when my parents aren't home :3 I love ice cream, french fries, pie, and soup!

Mm, I can't think of anything else, but if you guys have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them
If I think of anything I can add, I'll just edit~

<3 Felicity

Last edited by Lovable on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application! <3   Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Ahhh I will always love the fullness and perfectness of your GM application! Very Happy
Which I don't think you needed to make one Kevin probably would have just handed you it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application! <3   Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:50 pm

RawrImJess wrote:
Ahhh I will always love the fullness and perfectness of your GM application! Very Happy
Which I don't think you needed to make one Kevin probably would have just handed you it. Smile

Aww, thank you Jess! (: Hehe, I posted one to be fair (:
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application! <3   Felicity's GM Application! <3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:46 am

RawrImJess wrote:

She has a point, your already welcomed back to as a GM =) You have helped out in so many ways. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felicity's GM Application! <3   Felicity's GM Application! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felicity's GM Application! <3
Page 1 of 1