SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
    Top posters
    iTom
    Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. I_vote_lcapRanting. Feel free to ignore it. I_voting_barRanting. Feel free to ignore it. I_vote_rcap 
    Jinx
    Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. I_vote_lcapRanting. Feel free to ignore it. I_voting_barRanting. Feel free to ignore it. I_vote_rcap 
    D3m0nicSoul
    arvi2xx
    Roge
    COLDSTER17
    Lovable
    Brendan
    xDiv
    [{-KiDoNiTe-}]
    Vote

Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.

Go down 
    +3
    iTom
    Lovable
    Funnnnn
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. Empty
    PostSubject: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:42 am

Okay, so I kinda wanna get this all said on here where people can ignore it as opposed to ending up snapping and killing someone (sadly, not an exaggeration. I've come very close, and it gets closer every time.)
    I recommend ignoring it, since it's mostly me bitching about life in general.
    Nobody really wants to hear someone bitching about life.
    'Nuff said.

Anyway.
    Just kinda feeling trapped at the moment.
    Frustrated cuz I'm doing bad in school, I can't actually afford food, the only reason I can get on the computer is cuz I'm taking out like $15000 in loans (so far), internet's free, and my mom gave me her old computer.
    Yeah, I know the doing bad in school thing is my fault.
    That doesn't mean I can't feel frustrated that I'm taking out $15000 in loans and still can't manage to get enough motivation to do my homework.
    I also feel like I'm kinda trapped in a persona I thought I'd escaped by moving 500 miles away.
    I was wrong.
    Friends from my old home came here too...
    I guess I shoulda seen that coming
    Hell, I enjoy having them around
    Still
    they still see me as the perverted, conceited fuckbag i once was
    I had actually managed to change
    but now
    my old friends'll be hanging out with me
    and someone'll say something about oh i'm a nice guy
    or something to that effect
    and my friends'll instinctively laugh
    cuz i really was a major dick before
    so now i've gotten back the image i was trying to get rid of
    of being a complete asshole
    and because i hate to see people be wrong (just one personality quirk of mine)
    i'm actually starting to act like a dick again
    and it kinda hurts seeing myself lose myself again
    if that sentence made any sense
    Also, i can't pay for anything because i don't have a job
    i don't have a job because
    like i said before
    i don't have any motivation to do anything
    never have
    really frustrating
    especially since i've tried countless things
    trying to get motivation
    but nothing ever seems to work
    well, i guess that's not true
    one thing did
    but that kinda fell in
    and it's never really gunna work again
    so yeah
    nothing seems to work and keep working i guess i should say
    tis also why i'm doing horrible
    and will probably lose a couple scholarships
    which'll probably kick that up to $15000 a year instead of $15000 so far
    ain't that happy joyness
    doesn't really help that my computer is dying
    and my electric guitar broke the other day (random info)
    to a degree
    that it would cost more to fix it
    than it would cost to get a new one
    sad thing is
    it was the most expensive thing i owned
    so now i'm having to borrow my dad's guitar
    until i can save up like $500 for a new guitar
    that's likely to break relatively soon anyway
    which brings up another thing
    i'm having to rely on my parents for everything it seems
    which really sucks
    since we actually don't get along at all
    never have
    so it makes things...
    interesting
    at best
    so religion is the only thing that ever really kills the feeling of being trapped
    even though not for very long at a time
    and yet
    i never actually manage to wake up before church ends
    so religion is pretty much out of my life
    makes things quite a bit more difficult
    also
    people always seem to point out that i don't wear clean clothes very often
    when truth is
    like i said
    i don't have any money
    and have no source of income
    so i have no laundry money
    so all my clothes are constantly dirty
    and there's not a damn thing i can do about it
    did manage to get my clothes washed a few days ago
    so that makes things a little better
    still irritating knowing that in 2 weeks
    i'ma have no clothes again
    right when my parents come up for christmas

anywayz yeah
    i'ma stop bitching
    otherwise this'll get way way way way way too long
    if you actually read all of this
    i appreciate you caring
    but sorry for making you listen to be bitch for [insert amount of time it took for you to read it]
    Back to top Go down
    Lovable
    Admin
    Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:03 am

): TREVOR! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.
    & Just ignore your old friends, be yourself! Maybe you can just explain that you don't want to be a dick anymore & that if they can't accept you for who you are then you'll just have to get new friends. Seriously, never ever change for anyone!

& I NEVER thought you were a dick! It never even came close. I thought of you as a very nice person. Funny too.

Do you not live in dorms? Why do you have trouble getting your laundry done? D:

& I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I have no job either. But I'm working on that! (: I apply & stuff, but my parents don't trust me enough to let me drive so it's KINDA difficult. Still trying though.. Sigh. BUT YEAH. I don't get along very well with my parents either. I'm generally a very happy person, but my parents used to make me cry A LOT. It sucked. SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR PARENTS.

& it's PERFECTLY OKAY TO RANT. I rant all the time, ahaha. People can be very annoying sometimes. Like the copycats, braggers, brats, liars, stalkers, YOU KNOW?! So I just rant rant rant, and hope I never see them again o__o; If you ever need to talk! Just mesage me on MSN or AIM or something! (:

I really hope you feel better! ):
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:29 am

oO I always liked you (and I still do :p) Trevor, and like Felicity said 'don't change for anyone' if they can't accept you for who you are then they're not worth being your friends!
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:33 am

Lovable wrote:
    & Just ignore your old friends, be yourself! Maybe you can just explain that you don't want to be a dick anymore & that if they can't accept you for who you are then you'll just have to get new friends. Seriously, never ever change for anyone!

& I NEVER thought you were a dick! It never even came close. I thought of you as a very nice person. Funny too.

& I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I have no job either. But I'm working on that! (: I apply & stuff, but my parents don't trust me enough to let me drive so it's KINDA difficult. Still trying though.. Sigh. BUT YEAH. I don't get along very well with my parents either. I'm generally a very happy person, but my parents used to make me cry A LOT. It sucked. SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR PARENTS.

& it's PERFECTLY OKAY TO RANT. I rant all the time, ahaha. People can be very annoying sometimes. Like the copycats, braggers, brats, liars, stalkers, YOU KNOW?! So I just rant rant rant, and hope I never see them again o__o; If you ever need to talk! Just mesage me on MSN or AIM or something! (:

it's not so much they can't accept me changing as it is they don't believe i have/can ._.

when you met me, i'd already moved and spent some time working on the way i acted.
    they just moved here within the past 6 months
    hell, it's mostly one guy o3o
    and he happens to be my roommate ._.

i do live in dorms. and we pay for our own laundry. and i don't have money, so my laundry doesn't get done.
    money issues still.

sounds alot like my parents, except they trust me to drive. they just wouldn't let me get my license while i was living with them for insurance reasons. i actually still don't have it. probably gunna get it within the next few months though

iTom wrote:
    oO I always liked you (and I still do :p) Trevor, and like Felicity said 'don't change for anyone' if they can't accept you for who you are then they're not worth being your friends!

you kidding me? only a few people ever did. i could actually list off the irl friends who accept me for who i am.
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 am

I'm not kidding you and just keep closer to the friends that accept you for who you are.
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 am

iTom wrote:
    I'm not kidding you and just keep closer to the friends that accept you for who you are.
    kinda hard when they're so rare :/
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:38 am

O.o my gawsh i need an avi
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 am

Rare in what way? Cause if they can accept you for who you are you should try the same with them.
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 am

rare that they accept me for who i am.
    at any rate, i need mah sleeplesauces, and it's almost 5am o3o
    and i have a final exam tomaro o3o
    as well as a study session for another one o3o
    g'night :3
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 am

Gnight and goodluck Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 am

Thanks n.n
    Back to top Go down
    Lovable
    Admin
    Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 pm

[quote="Funnnnn"]
    Lovable wrote:

it's not so much they can't accept me changing as it is they don't believe i have/can ._.

when you met me, i'd already moved and spent some time working on the way i acted.

i do live in dorms. and we pay for our own laundry. and i don't have money, so my laundry doesn't get done.
    money issues still.

sounds alot like my parents, except they trust me to drive. they just wouldn't let me get my license while i was living with them for insurance reasons. i actually still don't have it. probably gunna get it within the next few months though

THEN TELL THEM YOU CAN. Be like "I was doing perfectly fine being less of a jerk until you showed up >:O & if you can't accept me for who I really am, then I'm sorry you should get a new friend. & I suggest you get your act together too. Kthx" Hahah. I don't know how your friend is, so I'm not sure this is the way to handle it. I hope you find a solution to this. (:

& shouldn't dorms have a laundry room? It's kinda paid for when you pay for your dorm D: Maybe it's just University of Cali? Our dorm cost is like 12,000$ per year and then there's tuition and book costs. Totaling to around 27,000$ o__o;

I wish you lots of luck in getting a job! (:
    You can do it! Goooo Trevor :3
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:22 pm

[quote="Lovable"]
    Funnnnn wrote:
    Lovable wrote:

money issues still.

THEN TELL THEM YOU CAN. Be like "I was doing perfectly fine being less of a jerk until you showed up >:O & if you can't accept me for who I really am, then I'm sorry you should get a new friend. & I suggest you get your act together too. Kthx" Hahah. I don't know how your friend is, so I'm not sure this is the way to handle it. I hope you find a solution to this. (:

& shouldn't dorms have a laundry room? It's kinda paid for when you pay for your dorm D: Maybe it's just University of Cali? Our dorm cost is like 12,000$ per year and then there's tuition and book costs. Totaling to around 27,000$ o__o;

I wish you lots of luck in getting a job! (:
    You can do it! Goooo Trevor :3
    yeah that wouldn't go well at all xD

the dorm does have a laundry room. and it costs money to use the washers/dryers o3o
    our dorm + cafeteria only costs about $7000 a year. tuition and books seem to be the same as yours though O3o cuz our total comes out to around $22,500 O3o

thanks n.n
    i actually applied somewhere, i'm just hoping to hear back silent
    Back to top Go down
    Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:11 pm

When i first decided to become myself, many of my friends didn't accept me & some did.

As time progress-es You'll meet new people that'll really accept you for who you are.
    Back to top Go down
    [{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

Location : a sorta secret secret place called home (i dont want stalkers so i wont tell you)

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm

thats true and well when you do some poeple are just too cool to be with you that happens alot
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 am

Jinx wrote:
    When i first decided to become myself, many of my friends didn't accept me & some did.

As time progress-es You'll meet new people that'll really accept you for who you are.
    i know. i was able to be myself for a full year before it all went back D:

[{-KiDoNiTe-}] wrote:
    thats true and well when you do some poeple are just too cool to be with you that happens alot
    maybe, but they'll usually just hanging out with me anyway xD
    when i'm able to let go and just be myself
    i dare say i'm a pretty damn lovable guy :3
    Back to top Go down
    Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 pm

OK... there are some things I can relate to and some things I can't. Razz
    Well, I'm starting to come out of the closet at school. So far my friends are accepting me.... well I wouldn't call them friends, more like classmates.
    I never really had true friends... but I have felt the pain of rejection in more ways than one and many times over. I don't want to rant on here, this is yours, Trevor. Online I'm the goofy smiling gay dude. Razz But in real life... I'm the quiet creepy character in the corner of the classroom, afraid to talk to anyone. Damn it! Sorry! Ok back to you...
    *hugs* Hope some luck comes your way... I can tell you need more than just a friend right now... you need a new family or a true love to keep you more positive. I wish you the most of best of luck to you! Smile

*hugs everyone else* I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAS BETTER LUCK TOO! I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OBSTACLES, SO I WISH YOU ALL LUCK AS WELL! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:32 am

Dragolfy wrote:
    OK... there are some things I can relate to and some things I can't. Razz
    Well, I'm starting to come out of the closet at school. So far my friends are accepting me.... well I wouldn't call them friends, more like classmates.
    I never really had true friends... but I have felt the pain of rejection in more ways than one and many times over. I don't want to rant on here, this is yours, Trevor. Online I'm the goofy smiling gay dude. Razz But in real life... I'm the quiet creepy character in the corner of the classroom, afraid to talk to anyone. Damn it! Sorry! Ok back to you...
    *hugs* Hope some luck comes your way... I can tell you need more than just a friend right now... you need a new family or a true love to keep you more positive. I wish you the most of best of luck to you! Smile

*hugs everyone else* I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAS BETTER LUCK TOO! I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OBSTACLES, SO I WISH YOU ALL LUCK AS WELL! Very Happy
    Nah, I'm done ranting xD
    I just need to let out a rant every few months to keep myself sane
    At this point, feel free to just use this as a ranting thread :3
    Back to top Go down
    Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:01 am

wanna kno how i got motivation in stuff? =D
    me dad yelling at me for 2 hours
    FINALLY woke me up :3

get someone to yell at ya?
    :3 works for me -3-
    cuz he told me how much he worried about me
    which is something i really dont want~

another thing u can try
    go to some where ~
    and scream ur head off til u get hoarse
    -3-

*worried about yoh D:*
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 am

There are always more people that care about you then you actually realize.
    I just passed quiet a hard period (no details for now) =/
    But I did notice that many people cared and that definitely helped me a lot.
    Back to top Go down
    Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am

be happy trevor D;
    Back to top Go down
    Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm

LOL, WOAH this post is old
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.   Ranting. Feel free to ignore it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting. Feel free to ignore it.
    Page 1 of 1