GM Application ChoseOne [Emily] :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abcda456

PostSubject: GM Application ChoseOne [Emily] :D   Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Emily

IGN:ChoseOne

Location/Timezone: Colombia, GMT -5 hours

1.I have played several private servers, and I really wanted to be a GM, because I wanted to help people, become popular and have some lots of friends. I like seeing people getting helped and being happy always :].

2. I have been GM in unknown servers, but I do know all commands.

3. I just played today, decided to quit MapleTales and Start a new server :] [SodaMS].

4. I will immediatly get him and ban him as fast as possible, and say it in notice so everyone knows you can banned for hacking immediatly [edit] I have been asking people around from different server and to GMs, What will they do before they ban the person who is hacking? Majority said they will ban, but I will give some time for the person to rethink about the hacking. I have no experience when your a GM and you find a hacker...But I will try to learn asking another Server GM their opinion about before banning the hacker what will they do. OH and if he/she lie, well umm...I wont be like "stfu" I will try to ask and convince to be back to normal player and being friends with people :] if he/she keeps lieing, I will have to screenshot it and ban him/her.
and TY for the reply !!! Very Happy.

My name is Emily, I like to play basketball Razz, and.. I play maplestory Very Happy. I would really like to join this server as GM, If I am GM, and even though Im not, I will always be active and be really friendly, to make the server better Very Happy ty Love ya all
!
[/size]

Last edited by abcda456 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: GM Application ChoseOne [Emily] :D   Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Rofl so rash and fast with the banning hun! XD your application is perfect but id like to ask you to rethink 4. first when you ban its !<command> <ign> <reason> so you wouldn't need to use notice, and second what happens when these people come back and say "I WASN'T HACKING!! SHE'S LYING SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE ME!!" we want you to have a pillow to fall back on so that they cant make those things up. and yes we very much do understand that hacking goes on and you wouldn't loose GM for that but they would be let back into the game and we don't want that. Smile

So do me a favor edit this and rethink number 4.

Good Luck! and I hope you enjoy the server! I'm sure we will enjoy having you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: GM Application ChoseOne [Emily] :D   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm

*Closed and replaced by newer app*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application ChoseOne [Emily] :D   

Back to top Go down

GM Application ChoseOne [Emily] :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1