SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 I_voting_barIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 I_voting_barIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!

Go down 
+13
twisterr.
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Brendan
Roge
Funnnnn
Jinx
LoveForever
Blazerboi
Dragolfy
Lovable
D3m0nicSoul
iTom
RawrImJess
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:57 pm

The list should probably be restarted, this source has most of this stuff
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 am

I just tried putting something in the henesys storage, but it didn't work either =/

edit: Just noticed you can put money in storage but no items >.<
Back to top Go down
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 am

I can't job advance as a Cygnus Knight. The quest "Time to Choose" isn't activating. Also, the quest "Kiku the Training Instructor" would do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 pm

You can jobadvance with agent E. And, do you also get rollbacked everytime you relog?
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 pm

It only rolls you back when you job advance with Cygnus. It rolls you back to before you job advanced lol.
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 am

Brendan wrote:
It only rolls you back when you job advance with Cygnus. It rolls you back to before you job advanced lol.

yea something went wrong with the last revision update i already contacted the coder and hes working to fix it =)
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 am

Coder? Mike? o-o
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 am

Brendan wrote:
Coder? Mike? o-o

They have a hired coder.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:09 am

Lame. xD
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Brendan wrote:
Lame. xD

Lmao call it lame...I have 3 of the best coders in maple dev coding =P I still do alot but they take care of the serious stuff. And as long as i tell them glitches they work to fix them. So lame that!!!
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

I think it's lame that you have to pay them. >_<
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

mehh! Sometimes when i train the monsters don't dorp items/ mesos :c
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

I dont pay them O.O
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh "hired"-Jinx
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:20 pm

1) Pirate scrolls aren't being sold in AIO
2) The NX choclate bars (found around ghost ship) can't be dropped
3) Sometimes Zakum won't spawn anymore
4) 7 out of 10 times when I leave CashShop I get dc :s
that's about it lols :p
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

WHAT?
WELL START PAYING THEM.
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey lets not have off topic side conversations in here. this is to talk about complaints about the server. please keep to that topic. :\
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 am

Can the 'exp-cap' be removed? (like when your supposed to lvl more then once it keeps hanging at 99.98%)
Sometimes it's kinda annoying :s
(good thing against hackers though, but still.. =/ )
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Nah its coded like that in the client somewhere and it would have to be hexed =/
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh nvm then, it's not that big of a problem anyways :p
Back to top Go down
Lonelix

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:42 am

i think this server needs GMs from different time zones. im from singapore, and the time here is GMT+8. Usually when im online i hardly see any GMs online till late night or midnight. So for reborn and stuff it gets kind of troublesome that i have to keep waiting. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:04 am

There has been another topic about this, they're working on an npc or command or something to rb.
And they say they have enough GM's already.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Agreed with tom, there are more than enough GMs in this server.

We used to have a singaporean GM, but he left on his own choice.
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 pm

we do have enough gm's and we cant help it that we dont have any in the places you guys live. theres just not enough of you for there to be a gm for that time zone. we are working on figuring out who is worthy and unworthy of gm, but we need time.

please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 am

I understand you guys want time, everyone here does. But I still don't agree with you guys saying there aren't enough players. Most of the time there's around 10 of us online (sometimes more, sometimes less)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next