SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 I_voting_barIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 I_voting_barIMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!

Go down 
+13
twisterr.
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Brendan
Roge
Funnnnn
Jinx
LoveForever
Blazerboi
Dragolfy
Lovable
D3m0nicSoul
iTom
RawrImJess
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:16 am

A few more things i noticed

Spark (Thunder Breaker 3 attack buff) does the animation, but other than that doesn't work
Rush (Pirates and thunder breakers in general, first job) same thing
that one might be just me though, cuz it used to work but then it stopped

side note
this one might be intentional, i dunno
but
In showa spa, bathrobes are bought for 1800 mesos and sold for 15k, which kinda begs for exploiting
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh! By the way, the arrows in the Inventory slots don't work. The "Expand/Collapse Inventory" and "Slot Merger" buttons. Just letting you know. I'm sure everyone knows, but it would be good to have on the list. Smile
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm

I was actually working on them now =O lol
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Guild Alliances O.O would be helpfull

Last edited by Roge on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Magical mitten (level 8 thief claw) doesn't work haste doesn't work as mentioned...
friendship rings guild alliances and one annoying bug about mushmom type monsters etc. when they use their special pound skill it still hits you as a thief even while using darksight (like they lock on to you).
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

Location : a sorta secret secret place called home (i dont want stalkers so i wont tell you)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

ohh yep that one is annoing i saw it on my friends comp
Back to top Go down
twisterr.

twisterr.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 pm

You can't buy female clothes. Even if you click 'Buy Equipped' it doesn't work. lol
Back to top Go down
LoveForever

LoveForever

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:13 am

[~The Cure Potions don't work~]

Eye Drop doesn't cure darkness~
Holy water doesn't cure being sealed~
Etc xD
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Shattered wrote:
You can't buy female clothes. Even if you click 'Buy Equipped' it doesn't work. lol

Its probably just the buy equipped button, i dont think any private server have it right now
Back to top Go down
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:46 pm

@@Kevin - nope, your Buy Equipped button works just fine. I used it for most of my outfit actually.

@@Brendan - Pretty sure that's a magic attack. Dark Sight doesn't block magic attacks. Never has. Only blocks touch damage
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Ok then thats weird, ill look into it maybe it just needed a restart
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: oh   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm

didn't know about magic attacks or whatever k lol
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Shattered wrote:

Its probably just the buy equipped button, i dont think any private server have it right now

true statement, none of the servers I've played on can you buy female nx unless you do buy equiped.
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Ooh you can make a NX seller that just has Female NX thats what i had in my server
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:37 pm

RawrImJess wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Shattered wrote:

true statement, none of the servers I've played on can you buy female nx unless you do buy equiped.

Cant you just buy it separately?
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Good luck Kevin on working on all these bugs. Smile I hope you'll be able to fix most of them. ^_^
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:34 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
RawrImJess wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Shattered wrote:

Cant you just buy it separately?

no you have to use buy equiped to buy ANYTHING that's female[i don't know if its the same for guys cept where you cant buy guy clothes without using buy equiped] its something with the buy button. not the buy equiped button.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:41 am

Pets don't work on the new source?
I bought one and after going through a portal it said 'the water of life has dried up'
so I'm not able to use it anymore =/
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:06 pm

I have a logg in problem.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Storage system doesn't seem to work :s

EDIT: KoC keeps getting rollbacked everytime I relog, can't enter cashshop on it either =/
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:10 pm

The register page that you get sent to kinda stays the home page ofr the server for a while

blocked me from the forums for a day or so.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Jinx wrote:
The register page that you get sent to kinda stays the home page ofr the server for a while

blocked me from the forums for a day or so.

I sometimes get that too Surprised
It's mostly fixed the next day though.

(about the KoC's, when I log in now I'm a level 1 noblesse)
Thought it might be fixed if I kept training long enough :p
appearantly...that didn't help lol

Got this far in bout half an hour (>.<)"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:54 pm

[quote="iTom"]Storage system doesn't seem to work :s

storage works fine. use the one in Henesys not the one in Free Market. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 pm

LOL @ TOM

&& then why don't you take the storage NPC out of the FM ?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 pm

RawrImJess wrote:
storage works fine. use the one in Henesys not the one in Free Market. Smile

K I'll try the henesys one, didn't use the FM one though, I tried the ones in kerning, orbis, ludi, sleepy and perion =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!   IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT- Please Read and Reply if you have any complaints!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next