SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
SodaMS Music Video  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
SodaMS Music Video  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
SodaMS Music Video  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
SodaMS Music Video  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
SodaMS Music Video  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
SodaMS Music Video  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
SodaMS Music Video  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
SodaMS Music Video  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
SodaMS Music Video  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
SodaMS Music Video  I_vote_lcapSodaMS Music Video  I_voting_barSodaMS Music Video  I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
SodaMS Music Video  I_vote_lcapSodaMS Music Video  I_voting_barSodaMS Music Video  I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

SodaMS Music Video

Go down 
+2
COLDSTER17
Evilmonkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilmonkey

SodaMS Music Video  Empty
PostSubject: SodaMS Music Video    SodaMS Music Video  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 am

Hey guys, before i get into the nitty-gritty i just wanted to say that I am very impressed by the support of our community over the past couple weeks in helping to bring up our rank on the Mmorpg Top 200 website. We are currently #14 but I know we can reach #1 Wink If you haven't already, don't forget to log onto the top 200 website and vote: http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=25932. With that said, I've been thinking about ways to attract new players (you know kinda get the word out) and, since the media is one of the fastest growing forms of entertainment these days, figured it was best to make a SodaMS Music video Now some of you might be thinking "That's way too overused" but I don't care we're gonna do it anyway. tongue I already have a song picked out for it (The one that was stuck in my head all week thanks to Kevin) located below. I feel that since its for the community, we should include as many players as possible so content is open to the public for debate. One thing we will include in the video is our highly popular v62 survival event: Last Man Standing. If you have ideas of your own, feel free to post them. *nudge, nudge*