SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
    Top posters
    iTom
    Haha..Idk what to title it. :D I_vote_lcapHaha..Idk what to title it. :D I_voting_barHaha..Idk what to title it. :D I_vote_rcap 
    Jinx
    Haha..Idk what to title it. :D I_vote_lcapHaha..Idk what to title it. :D I_voting_barHaha..Idk what to title it. :D I_vote_rcap 
    D3m0nicSoul
    arvi2xx
    Roge
    COLDSTER17
    Lovable
    Brendan
    xDiv
    [{-KiDoNiTe-}]
    Vote

Haha..Idk what to title it. :D

Go down 
    +2
    RawrImJess
    CandiLime
    6 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    CandiLime

CandiLime

Haha..Idk what to title it. :D Empty
    PostSubject: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Ah..Hahaha. xD I'm so shy right now. xD
    Well, first of all, I worked very hard on each one of these(except the extras xD), and I was debating whether I should post them or not. >< I ended up deciding that I should, lol, obviously. xP Don't judge me that hard. >< This is my first time making these, and I'm embarrassed. ): xD Well, take a look, comments under each. xD

(In order):
    #1:
    Spoiler:
    Um, this one I made first, I was so excited about it. xD But I like had to edit it over and over, because I was paranoid that people would say that it was crappy. >< And then I went into the SodaMS forums and looked under GFX to see other people's work, and I saw Jinx's and OfficerPimp's and then I got jealous and self-consicious. XD They're so good. ): So then, I was comparing mine with theirs, and I was like "Omgod, I have no chance ==;" And then so, I made another one! XD haha. :3
    #2:
    Spoiler:
    This one is a GIF, and I made it after I voted for the server. And I was looking around at other's and noticed that we didn't have a banner. ): So I made it especially for that. xD
    Um @Kevin, I put a lot more effort into this one, and I hope you use it!! ><" And you need to update the info on it. (: (on the site)
    -coughcough- And more people should vote. xP

#3:
    Spoiler:
    I made this one at night, and I was sooo hungry. XDD Also, I wanted to try out BannedStory's skills. So I was like IMing people on AIM, and one of them was Alan, and he likes scary stuff. o-o So I made it bloody. O_O" The dead thing on the ground is a snail. O_O" Cute, huh? :D LOL, I got scared by it. ><"
    #4:
    Spoiler:
    This one was made shortly after #3. xD THIS IS MY DREAM JOB! <3 I WILL BE A CUTE LITTLE TELLYTUBBY AND HAVE A TV ON MY STOMACH SO I CAN WATCH OVER LITTLE KIDS, LOL, I'M A PEDO. (This is not really my dream job, don't think I'm a creep. ><)
    #5:
    Spoiler:
    I made this one for Jessica. (: She helped me a lot throughout this. xD Like she taught me how to use the forum, lmfao. xD And help me get secret info...(inside stuff xD). And I wanted to incorporate her quote "Legit Or Quit" into the first banner, but I didn't get approval(b/c she wasn't on. D:), so it wasn't added in. :/ But TYVM JESSICA! (: For everything! xD
    #6:
    Spoiler:
    Okay, this one was made for fun. xD I wanted to do the random faces thing. xP So..I did. O_O

And that's all the pics I have so far. xD In my opinion, these were really fun to make. xD
    Give me some feedback! ><..
    Tyvm for viewing. :3

-Karen <3 (:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I made another banner. :o It's for the forum banner contest. ><
    Here it is:

Spoiler:
    Didn't really like this one..but I hope you do! ><"
    :3

Anddd, my second one. :o
    Spoiler:
    This one is okay..but not that great. :l

Last edited by CandiLime on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://rykz.blogspot.com/
    RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:08 pm

I think you did an amazing job on all of this Karen. even your "extras" are better then anything i could ever do. i normally don't comment on people's GFX even if i think they are really good, so consider yourself special, xD just kidding. Razz good work Karen! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Tyvm. xD
    -coughcough- I am special though. );
    Back to top Go down
    RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 pm

yeahhhh you are special Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:59 pm

I like every single one of them! I'm jealous of your skillzz ^^ And if you think you 'suck' at this than you don't even want to know what kind of crappy things I make >.>
    Back to top Go down
    RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 pm

im jealous of her skills too. and shes saying that these are some of her first works. i wish could do that type of work. :\
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm

iTom wrote:
    I like every single one of them! I'm jealous of your skillzz ^^ And if you think you 'suck' at this than you don't even want to know what kind of crappy things I make >.>

LOL, MAKE SOMETHING FOR ME? ;D
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

When the time is ripe? O_O
    Nah I mean...just look at my cig..it's ugly like hell o-o
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm

iTom wrote:
    When the time is ripe? O_O
    Nah I mean...just look at my cig..it's ugly like hell o-o

LOL? Isn't that kinda harsh? D:<
    It's not ugly, I think it looks fine. D:<
    Back to top Go down
    sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 am

Ah hhahahahaha, Hi Candy, Know me..? I'm Elisen, I really like your illustrates~~ Really cute, I like it^^. I'm heading to make one either, if I'm fine with time and all ^^. Umm, Hmm...;;;;; ^^ anyways, I'm thinking about what you said to me (that you love(?) me..?)
    I will consider this as friendship ^^!!!
    To best regards, Elisen (Elis/Ivonne)
    Have a good day~~~ ^^
    P.S: Your illustrate is really cute!
    Back to top Go down
    RawrImJess

RawrImJess

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm

i think Kevin should one of the banners for the voting site. (:
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm

@Jess, Idk, I made #2 specifically for the voting sites. >< Because like I didn't know if they had a requirement for the sizes, and they all looked the same size, so I just copied their size. ><"
    But if he wants to use something that's not #2, then I'll just crop, I guess, lol. ...Err, if he doesn't like any of them, I could start another one..? I'm not worried about that. O_O" These are fun, so I can manage, lol. xD
    TYVM JESSICA! X3

@Elisen, Yeah, you should make some. x] They're really fun to do. >:] When you finish though, post it! :]
    AND LOL, I WAS JOKING WHEN I SAID THAT. XD BUT YES, I DO LOVE YOU. ;D IN A FRIEND-BUDDYBUDDY KIND OF WAY. XD
    And thanks for accepting my friendship..? o0
    You have a good day too~ :D And Ty!
    Back to top Go down
    COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

lol good job

P.S y didnt u make one with me in it lol
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 pm

COLDSTER17 wrote:
    lol good job

...Because I don't..know..you...LOL. O_O"
    Back to top Go down
    D3m0nicSoul
    Admin
    D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am

Yea i would love to use them its just that i dont remember my login stuff and the forgot my pass doesnt work >< so i emailed the site admin.
    Back to top Go down
    http://SodaMs.tk
    sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 am

Karen, you don't need to make one with Nero in it.! haha.;; just kidding Nero~ Don't take it seriously... Still love your illustrates~~~ Also you! ^^. See you later~~ ^^;;;;;;
    Thank you for reading
    Regards Elis! 이희경 이니까 그대로 읽으라궁!!! ㅋㅋㅋ 이름 바꿀까..? 시시시시~~` ask your korean friend to read this.. (you'll waste your friend's time.;; LOL)

P.S Again, love you too Karen.~
    Back to top Go down
    COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 am

CandiLime wrote:
    COLDSTER17 wrote:
    lol good job

...Because I don't..know..you...LOL. O_O"

well now u do know me lol
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 pm

@Kevin, Ooh..I feel bad now...><" I thought you were ignoring me, LOL. I'm sorry for spamming about it. :x And tyvm. ><
    @Elisen, Aww I haven't seen you in game for a while. D: Well, a few days, BUT STILL! XD I miss you and I love you more. >:D Lmfao.
    Um, my Korean friends aren't taking summer school, and I don't keep in touch with them on like e-mail or AIM. O_O" So um...LOL. xD
    I used Google Translator though. :D! Which was no help..I got: "Now just ileuragung Hee! Blah blah .. should I change the name? Shishi City ~ ~" And I'm like..what...O_O""

@Coldster17..., Technically I still don't know who you are. o_o
    Back to top Go down
    D3m0nicSoul
    Admin
    D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Once i resolve it ill use it as the banner. Thanks
    Back to top Go down
    sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 am

CandiLime wrote:
    @Kevin, Ooh..I feel bad now...><" I thought you were ignoring me, LOL. I'm sorry for spamming about it. Mad And tyvm. ><
    @Elisen, Aww I haven't seen you in game for a while. D: Well, a few days, BUT STILL! XD I miss you and I love you more. >Very Happy Lmfao.
    Um, my Korean friends aren't taking summer school, and I don't keep in touch with them on like e-mail or AIM. O_O" So um...LOL. xD
    I used Google Translator though. Very Happy! Which was no help..I got: "Now just ileuragung Hee! Blah blah .. should I change the name? Shishi City ~ ~" And I'm like..what...O_O""

@Coldster17..., Technically I still don't know who you are. o_o

HYYEEEE< just a bit fatigued.... pretty much for tests that I find EXTREMELY unuseful.! Awww~~ this might be mawkish (I'm using new vocabs I learned! >ㅁ<;Winkㅋㅋ but I Miss you too T,T. Hope I can meet you again in game. But still hope the time authorizes(?) me to play.. but I guess I can't.. haha.;; I wish I can meet my intimate (which is you! ^^)
    p.s: Love you as much as you love me! ^^ (I have no idea what an earth this means..하하하 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ also that is extremely mawkish...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
    + again I won't save my extol for your work!
    Best Regards- Elis

Demon! (Admin) My works will not be so well.. since I can't use computers very well as my brothers... so I want to ask if the sketching and uploading is fine.?! haha.;; Hope this is unuseful..;; lol. Hope this doesn't thwarts you... ㅋㅋㅋ 이해못할까..??!?!
    Sincerely, Elis
    Back to top Go down
    D3m0nicSoul
    Admin
    D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Do the best you can and you will find out =)
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Lol, @Kevin, I bet she's like really pro. >_> LIKE THEY SAY THAT IT'S GONNA BE BAD, AND THEN THEY POST IT AND IT'S LIKE GORGEOUS. D:<
    ...And then you'll pick her banners over mine and trash all of mine.....-sob- ):
    Oh well. :D

@Elisen, Ellliiiiseeennnnn.nnn. -huggles- >:D
    I really didn't have anything to say, LOL, but I wanted to hug you. >3
    Harharhhar. :D
    Back to top Go down
    sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 am

^^;; Karen, thank you for your in-direct way of extolling me(which you always do!)
    In fact, I'm really bad at Computers so... basically I'm not even good at making banners.. nor any of it... I do a bit of illstration of some maplestory character (which I believe one of it was partially used in the real MS...) but it was only drawn on hand so... DON'T EXPECT SOMETHING THAT IS GOOD!!!;; TT,TT Either ways,,..,;;;; -huggles back- ~~~
    Thank you for reading my lines...

Best Regards, Elis
    P.S: Really love your work Karen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Back to top Go down
    CandiLime

CandiLime

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm

But I think that I'd prefer something that's hand drawn. D:
    To me, it just seems like you put more effort into it. :O And we'll all love your work anyways. :D <3
    And to make the banners I make, it's really simple. :o Like a few clicks and such, and you're done. xD
    So I just use Bannedstory(http://www.maplesimulator.com/), and import a background to it(from anywhere. o-o, and I crop it smaller), and get the tiles on the ground(//www.perioncorner.com/), and then import the titles, and make them fit and such. D: Most of the time, I would upload the skills, and put it behind "SodaMS" or whatever title. D: And then make the characters and arrange them and such. ><"" And then I use PhotoScape for the text and frame. o-o And that's it, LOL, I don't use anything pro. :l I'm not a pro person. :l
    Back to top Go down
    D3m0nicSoul
    Admin
    D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Everyone just try their best! And we will all vote =) No ones gonna get lashed for bad gfx! Or will they? haha
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha..Idk what to title it. :D   Haha..Idk what to title it. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Haha..Idk what to title it. :D
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next