SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. I_vote_lcap아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. I_voting_bar아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. I_vote_lcap아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. I_voting_bar아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..

Go down 
+3
Evilmonkey
iTom
sky8850
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sky8850

sky8850

아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. Empty
PostSubject: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:29 pm

HIIII~~~ This is Elisen as you know...
I'm trying to change my name into something else.. which is obviously unuseful... Anyways.. I'm trying to be abstemious... and insouciant in one way another..( showing off new vocabs!! haha!) Well, as far as I know, this is getting more likely... 피카츄. Since it is though really 'Gora'-my made character.- *Sigh..
I know I'm restricted from playing game by my overawing brother (which now I start to hate him -metaphorically..-) ;;; 1박2일!!! 인데... ㅠ,ㅠ; Why is the server closed.? Hope the server opens again early..

Best regards~~
Elis
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 am

It should be working right now. :s
Back to top Go down
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 pm

We had some technical difficulties about a month or so ago, however, the server is back up. If you've already registered you should be able to login.
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Ah, now i find it really thankful. But, the time I went in.. this GM or whatsoever was messing with me... I really can't stand it. And if I'm somewhat banned by posting this/ well pretty much for me to stop playing.-I now no longer find interest in this if there are such un-mannered people- So I really hope that there is this GM cleanup or whatever since this thing is so mind-disturbing.... Or I would no long be back (like as if you'll want me back or whatever haha.;;;;;;;Wink Elseways.. Thank you for reading my insouciant piece of posting.

And please get rid of this foul GM... <- no respects to anyone. 진짜 아주 죽여버려..
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 am

I'll try and find the culprit for you. Hearing a GM mess with players like that pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:45 am

1st of all: Agreed on that Alan.
2nd: Any idea who it was?
3rd: Wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 am

HYEE TOMI, long time talkin' to you..;; lol Regarding whatever I need to deal with..;;
Oh, and also I show humble gratitude for your interest and the voluteering(?)?)?) for helping me.. Ryuujin!
Pretty much for what I have when I was in, there were 3GMs Zeke/Jessica/ and the another I don't know. So basically, I have no clue to it. Thank you all for your interest in help!

^^
Best Regards, Elisen!
Til we meet again.!
Back to top Go down
DJZeke

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Before I get blamed for this, it wasn't me. I can't do the things that were being done to Elisen.
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 pm

DJZeke wrote:
Before I get blamed for this, it wasn't me. I can't do the things that were being done to Elisen.

Which it mean you know the culprit. Right? Since you were there seeing and observating the situation with whoever that was. And I know that you know this such "B.E'A Eutiful" GM. So, please tell whoever tha was. Since it's extremely rude for you to team up with the culprit. Whichever you find it right is your just. Thank you for appealing yourself not as the culprit and hope some of the cooperation.
-^^ Thank you!
-Sincerely, Elisen (Ivonne?????)
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am

im not a gm but u sure it wasnt me cuz i always hanged out with u and tom
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 pm

COLDSTER17 wrote:
im not a gm but u sure it wasnt me cuz i always hanged out with u and tom

Well, as far as I know, You are surely not the one to do those such actions. This such "GM" I talk about conversated with me with the [notice] -which can only be done by GMs- And if you were that person, (which I hope.. NOT) well I believe you with the only reason you can't talk with [Notice] signs. Thanks! ^^;
-Regards. Elisen
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Hmm, Wonder who it actualy was, can't be me since i was at work most of the week Surprised, but thats not right that ANY gm treated you like that. Should ask Kevin to check the GM logs of the command Notice, and he can find out who it was.
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 am

Roge wrote:
Hmm, Wonder who it actualy was, can't be me since i was at work most of the week Surprised, but thats not right that ANY gm treated you like that. Should ask Kevin to check the GM logs of the command Notice, and he can find out who it was.
Thank you^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..   아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather.. Empty

Back to top Go down

아 돌아버리겠네..It's really rather..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: Forum Headquarters - News for the SodaMS Forums :: Introductions,Farewells & Messages-
Jump to: