SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Shazaam's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Shazaam's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Shazaam's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Shazaam's GM Application EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Shazaam's GM Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Shazaam's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Shazaam's GM Application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Shazaam's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Shazaam's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
Shazaam's GM Application I_vote_lcapShazaam's GM Application I_voting_barShazaam's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Shazaam's GM Application I_vote_lcapShazaam's GM Application I_voting_barShazaam's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Shazaam's GM Application

Go down 
+7
Roge
Jinx
COLDSTER17
Yagamima
iTom
arvi2xx
Chaz25
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz25

Shazaam's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Name:
Chaz

IGN :
Shazaam

Location/Timezone:
New York, EST, GMT -5

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think you guys should choose me to be a GM because I am a good fit for the position and I have what it takes to solve problems and get the job done. I am full of energy, I can stay focused on any situation, and I can be counted on. I'd be a great asset to help and serve SodaMS.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Not really, but I've been hanging around the more active GMs and I know what their job is and how it's done.

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
When I get active on SodaMS I stay active for quite a while. I stay on for a long period of time because I find the server to be like a fun version of AIM. And AIM is like my crack.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking I'd get a screenshot for proof, and alert the hacker that she/he is now being watched. I personally don't like hackers but everyone deserves a second chance. If they continue to hack then they will be banned. If two people were arguing I'd listen to both sides of the story. I wouldn't discount people or laugh at them. I know disagreement happens, these disagreements turn to arguments and issues turn into personal attacks. I know this because I am the middle child out of FIVE boys. I learned right from wrong, from both young problems to older problems.

About Myself :
I am fun to be with, generous, and I listen. I can make anyone smile even if they had a bad day or they've been taken down. I'd sing a sad song just to turn it around. lol Daniel Powter - Bad Day, best song ever! I am a hardworking person. I average 90's in school, I'm on the volleyball team, I'm president of the Art Club, I play the piano, and I'm cute Very Happy.

Last edited by Chaz25 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 am

Good luck. . . But put some collors in it. . . ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 am

Lol, Arvi, I was about to say that xD Anyhow, agreed on that..Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 am

good luck and i love u
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:56 am

lol cute *cough* ugly *Cough*
lol jk and goodluck
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 pm

dont u just love cute guyz
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:03 pm

I feel liek..something's missing...

but GOOD LUCK ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:13 pm

WOOT CHAZ WOOT ( Bestest buddy of mine from soda (when we got 75)) Go for it, and hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
Soleil

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

Roge wrote:
WOOT CHAZ WOOT ( Bestest buddy of mine from soda (when we got 75)) Go for it, and hope you get it.

o yea advin well he is my bestest cuzin from when i was born and he was like 3 or 4 years old beat that lol)
u know i love u advin
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 am

Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
LoveForever

LoveForever

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 am

GOOD LUCK CHAZ! lol and welcome back ;D
Back to top Go down
vincent2497

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Goodluck XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shazaam's GM Application   Shazaam's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shazaam's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: GM Applications :: Inactive-
Jump to: