SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: I_vote_lcapYARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: I_voting_barYARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: I_vote_lcapYARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: I_voting_barYARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:

Go down 
+2
Dragolfy
Lovable
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: Empty
PostSubject: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 am

So, my character is JOB SUPERGM, level 200, with all the required level 1 skills. For some reason, I can't max out my other skills even with DUEY. He just calls me a mofo. LOL. I think that's funny :p

Because of this problem, I can't hide as a GM or use any of my other attacks D:

Yarrrr, Kevin help Felicity!!

<3 Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 am

Try rebirth and level the normal way? You can probably use max damage since you're SuperGM right? You can level fast. ^_^ See if that works.
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Dragolfy wrote:
Try rebirth and level the normal way? You can probably use max damage since you're SuperGM right? You can level fast. ^_^ See if that works.

Yeah, I was thinking that, but I was kinda leaving that as like a last resort. LOL. But thanks Hiroyori! I'll be trying this (:
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Hmm, ill look at your account and see what i come up with
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Glad I could help... sorta. LOL *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Okay, I tried leveling up the normal way, but I still can't increase my skills. :\
Back to top Go down
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

Location : a sorta secret secret place called home (i dont want stalkers so i wont tell you)

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

well in the v62 i had the same problem and well i never got to solve it eather well good luck
Back to top Go down
DefconZero

DefconZero

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 am

You know you can id the skills your missing and add them that way too, right? It's pain in the ass, but that works too. I've had to do that a couple times...
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 am

DefconZero wrote:
You know you can id the skills your missing and add them that way too, right? It's pain in the ass, but that works too. I've had to do that a couple times...

Yes, I tried doing that, but it didn't work for my main character ): So I made a new one but that one is working fine so far..? No idea why though. Hopefully Kevin can figure out why ><
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 am

Something to do with the way they are coded? Not sure ill look into it =)
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Evilmonkey

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 am

*Moved to new forum (glitches/bugs)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:   YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (: Empty

Back to top Go down

YARR, KEVIN HELP ME (:
Page 1 of 1