SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) I_vote_lcapHurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) I_voting_barHurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) I_vote_lcapHurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) I_voting_barHurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am

Alright so i heard countless people say that the hurricane skill d/cs im not sure if it was them when they use it or other people. But i have looked at the coding and cleaned it up with hopes of a fix. I used it for about an hour by myself and with people around so no d/c and damage seems good =)
Can anyone who has witnessed d/c before please verify, thanks

My proof:
Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) Maple0006ol

Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) Maple0008dj

Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) Maple0009a
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:50 pm

YAY KEVIN. I'm afraid I can't confirm because I haven't gotten around to using that skill yet. I can't even max my skills ): Not even with Duey! HE CALLED ME A MOFO. LOL. But yeah, I even tried using !sp 32000 so I can raise my skills one point at a time, but it kept telling me I lack level 1 skills, even though I don't -_-;
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Well when it says lacking skills it pretty much means your not a high enough level to put any more points on. Its kinda like a check. And umm duey works for me but other people say he doesnt max skills fully. And i tested this skill more and it does work for me just waiting for more confirmation =)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Well when it says lacking skills it pretty much means your not a high enough level to put any more points on. Its kinda like a check. And umm duey works for me but other people say he doesnt max skills fully. And i tested this skill more and it does work for me just waiting for more confirmation =)

But I'm level 200! & Job SuperGM LOL -___- Ahhhhh.
& great job on the hurricane skills fix Razz
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

O thats weird =/ And thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:

Yarrr, KEVIN FIX ME. LOL. I AM BROKEN.
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Lovable wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

Lol, make a topic for it cause theres alot you can try =)
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 am

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
Lovable wrote:
D3m0nicSoul wrote:

Lol, make a topic for it cause theres alot you can try =)

HAHA. OKIE (:
Back to top Go down
Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 am

I haven't gotten to be bowman yet, but once I get there I'll test it out and tell you if it d/c's me. I hope I get to help out. ^_^
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:27 pm

There were so many complaints and now not one person can verify if this works >_<
Back to top Go down
Lovable
Admin
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 pm

D3m0nicSoul wrote:
There were so many complaints and now not one person can verify if this works >_<

LOL. Make them use the forums next time they complain Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)   Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurricane skill fix (D/C and damage)
Page 1 of 1