SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 I_voting_barSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 I_voting_barSome anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..

Go down 
+4
iTom
Jinx
arvi2xx
Yagamima
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yagamima

Yagamima

Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 am

Im a dude ... and ciaosu ^^ Reborn , sawada tsunayoshi . Hitman reborn is a cute and awesome anime to watch .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 am

I like Reborn. I watch It with my brother.
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 am

I love hibari .... kami koro
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 pm

OMGG
HITMAN REBORN WAS GOOD! LOL.
I LOVED TEH LIZARD THINGER.
IT JUST SAT THERE.
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 am

bahaha XD HITMAN REBORN XD

still loves one piece the best =D
soul eaters one of my favs too XD
Back to top Go down
Funnnnn

Funnnnn

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am

guess i'll just say xxxHolic again xD cuz it's still good, even though people always seem to forget about it >o<

also, nobody seems to know about Kurozakuro, but that's a damn good one ^O^
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 am

:3 really into horror mangas too these days X3

so im supposing most people read their manga's on onemanga?
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 am

i read manga on mangafox and One piece rock . Luffy gomu gomu no baka
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 am

babahahaha~ xD gomu gomu no baka XDDD
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 am

hahaha he look cute in that ... augu why didnt u online =P miss ya
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 am

XD haha~ im doing an english assignment >=X
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am

o i see ... see you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 am

xD yup yup <3
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 am

kind of lonely being alone in zk hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:28 pm

I LOVE XXXHOLIC.
I WAS JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO TYPE IT IN LOL

TSUBASA CHRONICLES !
Back to top Go down
lengvang209

lengvang209

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 am

Anime i watch alot:

bleach
naruto shippuden
great teacher onizuka
golden boy
inuyasha
spirit away
death note
full metal alchemist
full metal panic
outlaw star
final fantasy
gundam
initial d
dn angel

tom and jerry

well theres still more but i just dont remember the names of them

BboyShobie
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Ricky_Thug/
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 am

OMGEE DEATH NOTE xD how can i forget about that?!
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 am

Death note and the real life movie which is better .
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 pm

THE IRL MOVIE WAS HOT.
I WAS WATCHING IT ON THE PLANE BACK TO AMERICA.

FUCKKK .
L IS SO HOTT <3
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 am

Dont just love the way L walks and talk on the phone .
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 am

bahaha~ u mean the japanese L? XD
serious? i like the anime version SO MUCH better xD
*drools*
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 am

ya haha
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

NO WAY.
THE IRL L IS LIKE.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGG <33 .
Back to top Go down
Yagamima

Yagamima

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 pm

if they are able to make the RL L hair like anime L OMG THAT WOULD BE A BOMB
Back to top Go down
Augussie

Augussie

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 am

bahahaha!!! TOTES AGREE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..   Some anime or manga that u like to share about .. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some anime or manga that u like to share about ..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next