SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. I_vote_lcapHmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. I_voting_barHmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. I_vote_lcapHmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. I_voting_barHmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.

Go down 
+2
arvi2xx
Wrath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. Empty
PostSubject: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Anyone Wanna Make Me A Banner? :3
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Later Maybe, when I get my skills back how to make one Very Happy But not now sorry, got a lot of work on guides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Hmm, Its fine, I'm gonna be making my own possibly, because well I'm taking Advanced Web Page Design, so i should be able to do it myself. :]
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:13 pm

a banner?
you mean a siggie? C: lol
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Lol jake fails =P Siggie plox
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

It's funny how Jake concludes his own topic like this so quickly. o_O

-seems you have 3 pro siggie makers right hurr- o.o
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 am

Who are those 3?
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm

im not one of them. LOL
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:58 pm

The 3 who commented before me (minus Zake). O:
[[Shelleh -- YOU PRO<3, Arvi, and Kebenn]]
:3
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 am

I am not a PRO. . . But thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Rofls xD, Well If you wanna Make me a Sig go ahead O:
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:34 pm

OMG its jake O.o hi...
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Make you a sig? Try learning Razz
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 pm

WELL I CAN'T MAKE A SIGGIE WITHOUT A PICTURE OF JAKE'S CHAR D: LOL.

IM NOT PRO :C .
BUT ILY JUVY, TY <3
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Well . . . When I look at your siggie I can see that you use same stile everywhere but it looks pretty GOOD I can tell you ;]
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

LOL.(x
Yws<3 ilytooSHELLEH<3
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 pm

LOL, THANKS.
IM REALLY LIMITED TO MY STYLE CHOICES.
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:09 am

it's allright. . .It looks a bit pro btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.   Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmn, Time To Start Using The Forums Again.
Page 1 of 1