SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; I_vote_lcapDon't know much of suggestion/...;; I_voting_barDon't know much of suggestion/...;; I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Don't know much of suggestion/...;; I_vote_lcapDon't know much of suggestion/...;; I_voting_barDon't know much of suggestion/...;; I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Don't know much of suggestion/...;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky8850

sky8850

Don't know much of suggestion/...;; Empty
PostSubject: Don't know much of suggestion/...;;   Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 am

Mm... I don't know if i can call this a suggestion but Version upgrade can be something more fun..^^! I really like some kind of hair styles in recent versions..;;; More over it is that... mm.. jobs like aran..;;.? Can be played by chars here... So... mmm.. I think this isn't a suggestion but an individual need.;;; ㅇㅅㅇ.;; Ah... and is Pink bean boss available..;;? Hehe.;;; Sorry that I talk like someone... mm/.. something.;;; Thank you for reading..

-Elisen
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

Don't know much of suggestion/...;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't know much of suggestion/...;;   Don't know much of suggestion/...;; EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 am

The latest versions of MapleStory are with a lot of bugs. The Administrators already have a lot of work to do to make your game more interesting and the server more stable. Please understand that you have to be an excelent coder or you have to get a bugless server files, so that you could play with aren bug-free. . . Sorry, but I don't think that is possible right now. You have to wait a little longer, just hand in there. Smile

I hope that cleared your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF

Don't know much of suggestion/...;;
Page 1 of 1