SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... I_vote_lcapBoss monster, party quest suggestions... I_voting_barBoss monster, party quest suggestions... I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Boss monster, party quest suggestions... I_vote_lcapBoss monster, party quest suggestions... I_voting_barBoss monster, party quest suggestions... I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Boss monster, party quest suggestions...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky8850

sky8850

Boss monster, party quest suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Boss monster, party quest suggestions...   Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 am

I think... bossmonster such as horntails can be summoned so that users can kill it... maybe not... but I think horntail is a good monster to kill here... To addtion to that, PinkBean, boss of temple of time, also be able to be fought against... hmm.. maybe too much of ordering tone... sorry about that... ~,~;;;;;;
the party quest suggestion is that there are some items that can only be obtained by quest, such as Alischarre(ludi ptq..), Poison Golem(Altaire camp ptq), papa pixie(ptq of Orbis) , King slime... I think that if ptq is accessable hope there is no limitation to lvl over entering.. however, need at least 2 people to do...? Maybe not ... 1people can be fine... well..;;; sorry of the tone... thank you for reading.;;
- Elisen
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Boss monster, party quest suggestions...   Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Are you talking about BPQ?

Or just asking for PQs to obtain items?
aren't items in the AIO? o______o
Also, the summoning parts most likely happen during events hosted by GMs.

unless you're asking for FM rooms filled with bosses?

BE SPECFIC D:
Back to top Go down
sky8850

sky8850

PostSubject: Re: Boss monster, party quest suggestions...   Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Any quests that are done by party... as the questions I mentioned, the reward doesn't exists on AIO..;; 35 times killing Alischarre give cracked glasses, 50times of killing poison Golem give Altaire earring, 30 times kiling papa pixie gives bracelate of minerva....
I no... not FM rooms filled with bosses....just want party quest that gives special items... and I think it'll be fun...!^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Boss monster, party quest suggestions...   Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Hmm not a bad idea to have PQs where you actually need to form a group to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Boss monster, party quest suggestions...   Boss monster, party quest suggestions... EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 pm

OHH!
HOW BOUT A CUSTUM PQ?! THAT'D BE TOTALLY COOL!
AND IT'D OFFER ALL THE PRIZES WON,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss monster, party quest suggestions...   Boss monster, party quest suggestions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss monster, party quest suggestions...
Page 1 of 1