SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Zeke's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Zeke's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Zeke's GM Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Zeke's GM Application EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Zeke's GM Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Zeke's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Zeke's GM Application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Zeke's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Zeke's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Zeke's GM Application I_vote_lcapZeke's GM Application I_voting_barZeke's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Zeke's GM Application I_vote_lcapZeke's GM Application I_voting_barZeke's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Zeke's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJZeke

Zeke's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Zeke's GM Application   Zeke's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:51 am

Name: Zeke

IGN: Zeke

Location/Timezone: Eastern United States

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I believe I should be chosen as a GM because I am a fair person and will always make sure that the right thing is done. I will work hard to help all people, newbs and SodaMS Veterans alike. I do not descriminate between friends and non-friends and will be indifferent in all cases of rule-breaking.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
No, I do not have any experience as a GM, though I would love to be given a chance to get experience and I would pick up the responsibility quickly.

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
I've been playing SodaMS since long before the new upgrade to v75, and I was often on for many hours at a time. (I was actually the person to get Jess (one of the coolest GM/Admins xP) to play SodaMS) I've been off the map recently due to school and real life issues but all my issues are resolved and the new upgrade is definitely looking promising and I am going to start playing again.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
In the case of hacking, I would obtain proof such as a screenshot or witness and ban the offender. Or if need be, call a higher ranking GM/Admin to pass judgement.
In the case of an arguement, I would listen to both sides of the arguement and do my best to come to a compromise.. Or if a compromise cannot be made I'll take another form of action. I will remain indifferent no matter who the arguement involves.

A little bit about yourself:
I'm Zeke, 17 years old and a Senior in High School. I live in the oh so exciting state of Virginia. I enjoy all types of music but Heavy Metal is my favorite, my favorite band being Metallica. I'm fairly shy in real life, but on the internet I'm pretty opposite of that. I'm working on speaking my mind more and because I have a VERY low, if any, tolerance for idiocy, I wont hesitate to tell someone they're being stupid. I love making new friends, and I make friends pretty easily.. Well that is if someone can get past my dark appearance.. Few have and they gained a great friend who always has their back no matter what. Well, if you'd want to get to know me, I encourage you to come hang around or talk to me!

If you have any questions I didn't answer, ask away and I'll answer them as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

Zeke's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke's GM Application   Zeke's GM Application EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Your app has been accepted. Please pm me your username. Thank You.

P.S. Please pm me within 1 week or else you will be considered inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk

Zeke's GM Application
Page 1 of 1