SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
im new and inexperienced but consider I_vote_lcapim new and inexperienced but consider I_voting_barim new and inexperienced but consider I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
im new and inexperienced but consider I_vote_lcapim new and inexperienced but consider I_voting_barim new and inexperienced but consider I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

im new and inexperienced but consider

Go down 
+2
OfficerPimp
kingboonz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kingboonz

im new and inexperienced but consider Empty
PostSubject: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Name: boonz thao

IGN: kingboonz

Location/Timezone: sactown, CA.. PACIFIC. id tell ya my address but ya mite stalk me hehe

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
bcuhz i wanna help everyone out. im on a lot. i respect everyone cept wen i call em noobs ahah. but yea i wanna make server more exciting and expand da soda kingdom. ill respect all da rules and blah blah blah

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
in other private servers yes. we got free wizet hats and commands haha. but nope

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
all da time. search me up

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
id give a warning no matter who da person. if dere arguein id let em and laugh. but if it gets too far, ask to stop, den ill resove it. d.cing or banning
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Correct the grammar, give the answers a bit more consideration.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:18 am

Agreed with alex.

BUFF OUT YOUR ANSWERS MORE!
You wanna look at professional as you can, so pretend that you're writing an essay towards your class Very Happy

The admin wants to know who YOU are.
answer it fully and with some evidence sometimes, haha.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 am

Lol sorry bro, this is like a job interview you need to take it more seriously. I wouldn't even do an interview at McDonald's like this ._.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Keep in mind "blahblahblah" is not a great way to answer a question.
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Agreed with Shelly.
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm

^ Tom .
Pointless f3 .

Anyways,
as been stated before, your grammar still hasnt been changed, seems like you're server hopping an awful lot. just to get a game master positon it is
try changing that ffs. stay in the server and look around.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Reading the comment from Alex

If you really are server hopping for GM status, then this server doesn't need you.
A GM is needed to be online as much as they can be .
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 am

Agreed with Shelly.
*Copies Tom*
This guy is a douchebag, if Kevin gave him GM it's not like he would even notice, I'm pretty sure he's already gone lmao.
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:51 am

who, are you all talking about o_o
kingboonz?
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 am

Ofcourse, it's his app. And agreed with Brendan, he's probably gone already >.>
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 pm

we scared him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonelix

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:17 am

hes still active in game though. just that he probably dont check forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new and inexperienced but consider   im new and inexperienced but consider Empty

Back to top Go down

im new and inexperienced but consider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: