SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. I_vote_lcapMy Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. I_voting_barMy Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. I_vote_lcapMy Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. I_voting_barMy Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.

Go down 
+2
Roge
OfficerPimp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. Empty
PostSubject: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Name:Alex Huangg asian ! Very Happy

IGN:DearAlecks

Live/TimeZone:
Chicago IL Central America.

Email:tatortawts@hotmail.com

MSN:Tatortawts@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long:
Usually
from 3-9 PM on weekends
and.
6 AM-12AM Very Happy .
SO over 5 hours per day.

Have you ever player retail maple:
Of course, played GMS since beta. I was a beta tester and thats what got me hooked on maplestory. ANd thats why i'm playing private servers. I've been playing GMS for years and KMS for years. i didnt really understand korean tho so yea D:.

If yes how long have you been playing GMS:
Since Beta.

Why should we choose you as a GM?
I personally think you should choose me as a game master, because im mature, being mature is a big part in what a game master needs to have. Tho i also know how to be funny at times, i know when to get serious also. Alot of game masters miss loads of things like being mature, and i'm pretty sure i can fill in such mistakes to make myself worthy of this position.

How would you Handle A Hacker:
As an experienced Game master. if i was to come upon a hacker, i would gather enough proof, examples would be.
Screenshots.
VideoShots
then ban the hacker. I dont think Hackers should be given chances, they just ruin the gameplay for everyone.

How Do You Handle An Argument:
Arguements,
i'd listen to the story frrom both sides of the players or from every player then gather up enough information to come up with a conclusion. THere would be no banning invovled because its foolish to ban somone due to a argument, they can be fixed and they will be fixed [:

Have You ever Been a GM Before:
I've been a GM on v55' servers
16 times.
V62 servers
v75 servers 3 times ish... ,
never really go into using the commands since the servers are always down.
So if i ever am accepted, i might need the list of commands.

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?

I think i'm trust worthy enough because, i've promised people things and i kept the promise.
Examples:
Owner of SmexyStory(closed)
Got him a new computer, Alienware m17x Google it[:
Got ItsuMS a 8GB VPS. [Dedicated server is thing]
Got LightMS 360 dollars worth of Donations.
I promised the server things and i got them it. [:
ALso, since i've been a GM so many times, i know the standards of what a GM should do, knowing this i think i could take on the responsibility of this position. Being agame master is a big job, im pretty sure i'm up for it. [:

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
1. Ban all third macro users[hackers]
2. Be active, help players.
3. Advertise , ex: make videos i'm good with sony vegas!
4.Code for the server, i'm REALLY good with java coding, php coding and html coding.
5. Graphics design, gives the server a good image of proffesionalism.

I can provide a 4-8GB Dedicate server. SO that the server would'nt crash as much
7.Get the server a Ventrilo Server, i like Ventrilo its very entertaining, and ventrilos really fun, if we were to have one, it'd really give the players a good time, talking to people over the internet with their microphones.
8. Also an IRC channel. DestinyMS has one i think its really really really fun ! On IRC we can socialize with people and moderators and administrators of the IRC chat box can kick people and ban people, its kinda like... Chatango but alot more proffesional. [:

Heres, an example of a video that i worked on for the Nexon Meets Boa thing failed cause i got lazy :#
just a small example, very short but meh !
Very Happy i can do much better for i've grown with sony vegas Very Happy.
https://s377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/xiferno/?action=view&current=BoaIdiditforlovetitleedit2.flv
Its a video ! not a photo D:<.

GFX examples:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and many more.
these are small examples ! Very Happy
**DISCLAIMER**
NOT ADVERTISING
THESE SERVERS HAVE SHUT DOWN. [color=cyan]Yourself (hobbies etc.):
Uhm i'm 17 o-o i like volleyball,javacoding,graphicsdesinging, and video editing. I've been accepted as a Graphics Designer to a small company in indiana. Very Happy . I also like basketball D:<.

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in).
Uhm
TwixMS,
SnailMS
SmexyStory
BannerStory.
SkittlezStory
PeaceMS
and alot more i forgot em its been ages.
i have proof. a few screen shots.
i dont have alot but i do have some.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

NOTE These are a few screenshots for i dont have alot but ihave ALOT of experience what so ever with Game Mastering.
I have a few forum things i can show you.

http://bannerstory.canadian-forum.com/
[Provocative]- Me.

Can you code? if so Show some of your work.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyzmtwxyikw
GoddessPQ.
i"m working on it
I'm also working on getting CPQ [MCPQ] monster carnival, packets to work
I'm already half way through lets hope i can get em up and running !
I've also coded Weddings, but it kinda failed in the end, the server took it
banned me, then my hardrive crashed.
Weddings will take me approx 1-2 weeks. :X its hard, especially getting the rings to work and yes i know how [:
just takes a few xmls.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:
Of course.
I think following the RUles is a big gap GM's always forget or miss.
They either abuse their Command privelages or they just do what ever they want. i'm not like that , i'll read through every rule and follow them accordingly, i'll read the Gm rules every day just to remember them and to not break the rules.

Any Other Info:
Thanks for reading my app.
if you have any questions regarding ANYTHING on my application or would just like to make friends
add me on
MSN:Tatortawts@hotmail.com
Email:^ Very Happy
AIM:GotBao

I was given permission by demonic to use another format.

Last edited by OfficerPimp on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Not too bad lots of info here
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Thank you for the feedback [:
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 pm

WTFFF,

I DO KNOW YOUU ! OMG.
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm

o___o;
how
haha.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 pm

you were just talking to me on msnn.

JUST GET ON MSN.

GOOD LUCK AGAIN !
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Ke,
i know who yooh are now.
ISHH.
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Added, more colors, easier for the game masters/ administrators/ players to view and comment and give constructive feed back upon this thread. Put Screen shots, graphics designing examples as spoilers, makes it not as messy.[: thankyou.
Back to top Go down
twisterr.

twisterr.

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 pm

holy fuck?
alex?
LOL...

i have you on aim, wtf? i didn't know it was you .__.;
it's me, andrea, xadrenalenne.
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Well you see
o_o; i've played GMS with you.
forgot my ign but we used to be pretty close anyways.

if you remember crzy1i1mage's brother
that would be me . o:
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:16 am

nigga knows everyone.

LOL
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:35 am

nahh lul
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 am

Nice, there's an app format Kev kinda what's you to follow but idk, this is a nice app lol.
Back to top Go down
twisterr.

twisterr.

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:29 am

OfficerPimp wrote:
Well you see
o_o; i've played GMS with you.
forgot my ign but we used to be pretty close anyways.

if you remember crzy1i1mage's brother
that would be me . o:

pft. you gotta be kidding me

i remember everything.
like your ign. = thexx0ne. LOL
you were my brother.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:38 pm

LOL,

andrea's got good memory 8D
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm

@brendan
kev told me i was allowed to use this format, as long as it answers the quest
and @ andrea
yep.
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Guys dont have mindless chat here please, theres a general section.

i would like to meet you in game, since your Central time i haven't seen you at all.
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Alright will do
tho i have been rolledback three times
went from 44 to 1
73 to 1
74 to 1.
So i'll be level 1 sadly. tell me when we could meet up, and im in highschool so im a bit busyy.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

app is hard to read now :C
just put everything normally.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:30 am

@OP Alright then best of luck my new forum buddy Cool lol
Back to top Go down
OfficerPimp

OfficerPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Thank yooou :>
Back to top Go down
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Your app has been accepted. Please pm me your username. Thank You.

P.S. Please pm me within 1 week or else you will be considered inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
D3m0nicSoul
Admin
D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 pm

*Inactive* If you become active please PM me thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://SodaMs.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.   My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga]  Edited a bit. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Game master Appp. [DearAlecks/Swagga] Edited a bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: GM Applications :: Inactive-
Jump to: