SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Hopeles5 Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Hopeles5 Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Hopeles5 Application. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Hopeles5 Application. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Hopeles5 Application. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Hopeles5 Application. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Hopeles5 Application. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Hopeles5 Application. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Hopeles5 Application. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
Hopeles5 Application. I_vote_lcapHopeles5 Application. I_voting_barHopeles5 Application. I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Hopeles5 Application. I_vote_lcapHopeles5 Application. I_voting_barHopeles5 Application. I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Hopeles5 Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonelix

Hopeles5 Application. Empty
PostSubject: Hopeles5 Application.   Hopeles5 Application. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am

Name: Felix Wong (yes i'm Chinese)

IGN: Hopeles5

Location/Timezone: Singapore/GMT+8

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
Very often during my time in SodaMS i see that there isn't any Game Masters online (due to time difference) and there is a demand for a Game Master from the players. Being a Game Master in a different timezone with other Game Masters will prove to be valuable as i can provide service towards the players when the other Game Masters are unavailable, and i believe that I am capable of being a Game Master with me being mature enough to handle in-game problems I may face during my time with SodaMS.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
I was a Game Master in my friend's private server last year which was closed due to school term starting and he would have no time to manage a private server. During my time as a Game Master I banned a lot of hackers on my friend's server along with another Game Master (who is also our real life friend), keeping the server hacker-free.

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?
I play SodaMS almost everyday unless I have something on for the day and will not be able to be on my computer. I will be online for at least a couple of hours once I'm online though I may be away sometimes.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Regarding hacking issues, i would prefer to observe with other GMs if available, to make sure that the person is really hacking. A screen-shot will be taken as proof to show that I'm not randomly banning people from the server. As for damage hacks, i would check that person's stats and items before deciding as he might have godly scrolled items for his damage, just to make sure that I won't ban someone who doesn't deserve to be banned.

If i see anyone arguing in game, i will observe while being invisible for a few minutes first, to get the basic idea of what is happening/being argued. I believe some background knowledge will help me in understanding their stand. Also, if i just appear and separate them without understanding, they might speak in a way that is more "favorable" to themselves. After knowing what is basically happening, I will appear and separate them, have one of the available Game Master to tend to one of them (if possible), and I will talk to the other person. After hearing both sides out, I will discuss with the other Game Master (if any) regarding what to do to both parties, and hopefully get them to forget about the argument.

A little bit about myself:
Basically I'm a 18 year old guy from Singapore studying in Singapore Polytechnic year 2 (or grade 12 in your countries if i'm correct). I'm the 3rd and youngest child in the family, with a older sister and brother. I'm a quiet guy in real life, and a real talkative guy online. I enjoy K-pop music and i read lots of manga (comics). I understand English and Chinese, and a teeny bit of Japanese due to anime-watching experience.

p.s. I hope my application isn't HopelesS lol!

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Hopeles5 Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeles5 Application.   Hopeles5 Application. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm

LOL, YOURE CHINESE Very Happy

GOOD LUCK ON THIS APP !
Back to top Go down

Hopeles5 Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: GM Applications :: Inactive-
Jump to: