SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
kidonite's gm application [edited] I_vote_lcapkidonite's gm application [edited] I_voting_barkidonite's gm application [edited] I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
kidonite's gm application [edited] I_vote_lcapkidonite's gm application [edited] I_voting_barkidonite's gm application [edited] I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

kidonite's gm application [edited]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

[{-KiDoNiTe-}]

Location : a sorta secret secret place called home (i dont want stalkers so i wont tell you)

kidonite's gm application [edited] Empty
PostSubject: kidonite's gm application [edited]   kidonite's gm application [edited] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:02 am

Kevin
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Brownsville,Tx
You should choose me as a gm because i play by the rules will be glad to help and i really am happy to be on sodams. i am very well with others and i can really help out on soda.
to now i do not have any experience as a game master but i am willing to learn everything
i play for sure every weekend and when i have time usually i am on for about 2 hours but sometimes less and some more.
if someone was hacking i would try to find some evidence and ask some poeple. another thing i would do would be create another player and find out if they were hacking. if people were arguing i would see what it was about then find a way to solve it. for instance if they took an item dropped for another player and some one took it i would see if they did and then i would first get the item for the player and tell the other player to drop.
I an currently in 7th grade i play soda, i play sports, i am an a honor student, and i like to help others. also i like to play with rubiks cubes and magics and all of those things(and yes i can solve them). I play by the rules and i am a helpful person. I ike to play soda and i am willing to learn anything .i like to play and have fun.i am very kind and can speak 3 languages even though i dont think people speak chinese i can and i understand some spanish and of course english
anything else?just ask if you have anymore questions

Last edited by [{-KiDoNiTe-}] on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

kidonite's gm application [edited]
Page 1 of 1