SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSongs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 I_voting_barSongs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSongs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 I_voting_barSongs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)

Go down 
+22
Chaz25
Sammy
Funnnnn
Augussie
Yagamima
lengvang209
Ryuujin
twisterr.
arvi2xx
COLDSTER17
LoveForever
zoon
samir
Lonelix
RawrImJess
Roge
Brendan
Juvy
D3m0nicSoul
Lovable
Jinx
iTom
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
iTom

iTom

Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:30 pm

awesome song Shelly Wink
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Last edited by COLDSTER17 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am

I KNOW THIS! LOL.
IT'S LIKE IN EVERY MAPLE VIDEO AND/OR ANIME SOMETIMES.

RIVER FLOWS IN YOU!
it's a disgrace to call is bella's lullby D<
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 am

i also like this song
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:19 pm

LOL! HELLOGOOBYE. <3
I REMEMBER THIS SONG FOR LIKE 3 YEARS AGO!
good times..

this is kinda an old song, but he's beautiful.

lol thnx Tom i was posting this vid and then u came out of nowhere posted something and made me start all over

lol I like this song too
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:10 pm

YOU AIN'T GONNA TIE YOU ME DOWNN.
SO WHY YOU ON THE ROAD?
BUYIN` ALL THE SHIRTS ALL THE HATS ALL THE CLOTHES
WHAT UP RIGHT NOW?
I THINK YOU NEEDA CLOSE YOUR MOUTH CAUSE
YOU AIN'T GONNA TIE ME DOWNN.
TIE ME DOWNN TIE ME DOWNN
YOU AIN'T GONNA TIE ME DOWNN !
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm

lol shelly u know this song
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:37 am

This dude made an AWESOME-EPIC-AMAZING-...-remix of the Pirates Of The Carribean theme song!
I'm telling you, it's fucking awesome! Once you heard it, you can't stop hearing it over an over again!

WARNING: DO NO STOP LISTENING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG OR I WILL EAT YOU!

And this version...it made me wonna learn how to play the guitar >.>
It's also awesome!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

thats fckin epic bro especially the keyboard one but i like the guitar one too

fck u TOM lol u made me addicted to this song lol i cant stop listening to it
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Lmao, told you! xD
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm

HOLY.SHIT.
I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN. OMMGG .
THIS GUY IS SO PROO .
the keyboard one is REALLY NICE.

But the guitar one.. suits me the MOST. i love it. srsly, it's just PERFECTLY DONE!
i wanna play guitar too D:
Back to top Go down
COLDSTER17

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

lol when i heard the guitar one i felt like playing a guitar too but i like the keyboard one its so epic nice vid Tom
Back to top Go down
iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 am

Lols, perhaps we should all come together and learn how to play guitar! :p
Back to top Go down
arvi2xx

arvi2xx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:54 pm

I liked the first video. . .Voice is kind of girly, but the boy is seriously pretty beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/arvi2xx/MitwotF
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
twisterr.

twisterr.

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 am

Shelly what's with you posting MMV's LOL...
I'm in trouble, I'm an addict~

Anyway, my song:

EPIC. c:
+ I'm addicted to Angel and Airwave's's new album.
L♥️VE.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:18 am

CAUSE ITS MAPLESTORYY.
SO I MIGHT ASWELL POST MMVS.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE:

LOL

i wanna date your avatars andrea. Very Happy
every
single
time
you
change
them
Back to top Go down
twisterr.

twisterr.

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 pm

OMG. REMOVE THAT. D: ITS SO UGLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)   Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs I like, feel free to post yours! (edited title) Enjoy! :)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next