SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
well im just wondering.. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
well im just wondering.. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
well im just wondering.. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
well im just wondering.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
well im just wondering.. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
well im just wondering.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
    Top posters
    iTom
    well im just wondering.. I_vote_lcapwell im just wondering.. I_voting_barwell im just wondering.. I_vote_rcap 
    Jinx
    well im just wondering.. I_vote_lcapwell im just wondering.. I_voting_barwell im just wondering.. I_vote_rcap 
    D3m0nicSoul
    arvi2xx
    Roge
    COLDSTER17
    Lovable
    Brendan
    xDiv
    [{-KiDoNiTe-}]
    Vote

well im just wondering..

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Brendan

Brendan

well im just wondering.. Empty
    PostSubject: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Just wondering why there are always some GMs and people on the forums but never in game. :[
    Back to top Go down
    iTom

iTom

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 am

Because they also have real lifes =/
    stuff like school and crap
    Back to top Go down
    D3m0nicSoul
    Admin
    D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 am

Yes, most people have school during the week. Most Gms are on during the weekend along with more players. We will also have more on during winter break.
    Back to top Go down
    http://SodaMs.tk
    Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Mhm thanks for bringing it up Brendan i was wondering the same thing, hopefully we get some GMs that get some spare time and can get on
    Back to top Go down
    Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Yup, Winter Break for two weeks and Kevin don't get the server too big it will wind up getting shutdown by Nexon, it happens to all servers that get big.. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Dragolfy

Dragolfy

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Brendan wrote:
    Yup, Winter Break for two weeks and Kevin don't get the server too big it will wind up getting shutdown by Nexon, it happens to all servers that get big.. Sad

I've actually been playing on a large server and it's been shut down 2 times before. XD It's called FarmerStory now, but it first was called SydneyMS, then PokemonMS. XD They just keep coming back, better and faster than the last time. Razz

I've been off for a few days because of school and I've been trying to find a real life BF, but with no success so far. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    D3m0nicSoul
    Admin
    D3m0nicSoul

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Not true about the donations, usually servers that are really big for example 10,000 accounts get shutdown or nexon tries to shut them down. I know alot of servers that accept donations that havent been shut down and they have about 5,000 accounts
    Back to top Go down
    http://SodaMs.tk
    Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 am

Yup it's all about the accounts. I don't think it has anything to do with the amount of donations that doesn't really effect anything except maybe the funds available for the server to expand and grow I guess..
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well im just wondering..   well im just wondering.. Empty

Back to top Go down

well im just wondering..
    Page 1 of 1