SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Similar topics
Top posters
iTom
Roge's Application for GameMaster I_vote_lcapRoge's Application for GameMaster I_voting_barRoge's Application for GameMaster I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Roge's Application for GameMaster I_vote_lcapRoge's Application for GameMaster I_voting_barRoge's Application for GameMaster I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Roge's Application for GameMaster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roge

Roge

Roge's Application for GameMaster Empty
PostSubject: Roge's Application for GameMaster   Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Advin

IGN: Roge

Location/Timezone: EST (New Hampshire)

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
You should choose me to be a Game Master since im active every day and i know my way around the Maple World. Im a Very nice person but i can be serious when things come up. I Am active every day and i know the Responsibility of being a good GM.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

I had my own server and i was Head GM on multiple other servers " Most are down now, I do have proof if you need any links i can provide them"

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for?

I play usualy everyday More on the Weekends (Mostly all day if i can manage it). But on Weekdays i get on at 3:00pm EST and im on till about 10:00pm EST. **Im usualy on during the day when no other GM is on**

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

If there was a Hacker i would Watch over them to see if it really was a Hack and if it is i would Ban that player.
If it was an Argument i would listen to everyones side of the story and make a decision off of what they tell me and what will be a fair decision.

A little bit about yourself:

Ive Been playing maple for Quite a few years now. I played GMS from V30 or around there. I Started playing Private Servers around V50. Ive Coded my own sources and i know how to help with some Coding and stuff like that. Im a very fun person to be around once you get to know me. I'm always fair and i enjoy a nice community and a server that actually has nice players.

Last edited by Roge on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Roge's Application for GameMaster   Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Don't do it he doesn't know how to spell "Alliances" lolz or "Heroes" Razz
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Roge's Application for GameMaster   Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Ouch...thats hurtful...
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: jk   Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 pm

lol jk he's cool very active and likes to help new-comers to the game by making them feel welcome and explaining and helping them level, I say this from experience (he helped me). He also provides them with a friendly guild and makes them feel accepted to the community and quite welcome. He's very kind and trustworthy and helped me obtain the Zakum helm achievement by risking his own helm by dropping it (I could have stolen it). He's awesome!
Back to top Go down
x3Tiff

x3Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Roge's Application for GameMaster   Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Roge

Roge

PostSubject: Re: Roge's Application for GameMaster   Roge's Application for GameMaster EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roge's Application for GameMaster   Roge's Application for GameMaster Empty

Back to top Go down

Roge's Application for GameMaster
Page 1 of 1