SodaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SodaMS Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Softwares Much Wanted With Registration
Tom's new GM app :] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 am by 

» Por Bit Pasion Por El Triunfo 2
Tom's new GM app :] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 am by 

» Autodata Russian Version Torrent
Tom's new GM app :] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am by 

» Is there a server I can join with my old friends?
Tom's new GM app :] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am by Dragolfy

» Hi guys! nice to see you
Tom's new GM app :] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am by iTom

» Yo guysssssssssssssss :D
Tom's new GM app :] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am by iTom

» Hi .
Tom's new GM app :] EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am by iTom

» still alive?
Tom's new GM app :] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm by iTom

» Felicity! :D
Tom's new GM app :] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm by Ryuujin

Top posters
iTom
Tom's new GM app :] I_vote_lcapTom's new GM app :] I_voting_barTom's new GM app :] I_vote_rcap 
Jinx
Tom's new GM app :] I_vote_lcapTom's new GM app :] I_voting_barTom's new GM app :] I_vote_rcap 
D3m0nicSoul
arvi2xx
Roge
COLDSTER17
Lovable
Brendan
xDiv
[{-KiDoNiTe-}]
Vote

Tom's new GM app :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iTom

iTom

Tom's new GM app :] Empty
PostSubject: Tom's new GM app :]   Tom's new GM app :] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:58 am

Name: Tom ^^

IGN: iTom

Location/Timezone: Belgium => GMT +1

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? Because I've learned alot being GM here before, I try helping people as much as I can. I'm always willing to learn new things and I think this is a very good place to do that cause all players know eachother.
And ofcourse because I'm super-sexy :p

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yes, I've been a GM on a server of which I forgot the name and SodaMS ofcourse Very Happy

3. How often do you play SodaMS? and how long are you on for? Every day (except during exams and stuff). On weekdays I try to get online for at least 2-3 hours, at weekends it can be 6-8 hours (more if my parents aren't home xD)

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? If I catch someone hacking I'd take a screenshot and ban, if he doesn't agree with the ban I can show the screenie as proof.
Arguing: -If 2 (or more) players are arguing with eachother I'd seperate them and listen to both sides of the story and try to solve their issues, if they don't stop after that I'd jail or tempban them.
-Arguing with me: Stay friendly and try to solve it.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a patient and helpful person, I always try to solve problems any way I can. I never get mad if people ask me something. I got 2 brothers (Nick (17) and Sam (13)). I enjoy playing MapleStory, Warrock and sometimes World of Warcraft. I'm doing sports and science at school. At the moment I'm a smoker (yea..I know it sucks) so that's why I'm gonna quit after newyear (yay! :p )
My favorite music styles are: American Hardcorde, Hardcore punk rock, hard rock, rock,...
I'm going to learn how to edit pictures and screenshots (gonna use bannedstory and photoshop to start with)
If I got time I'm gonna learn Maple coding (hopefuly as soon as posible).
Anything you want to know that I didn't write here? Feel free to PM me or ask me in-game.

Thanks for reading <3
Back to top Go down

Tom's new GM app :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SodaMS :: SodaMs Server News and Announcements :: GM Applications :: Trash-
Jump to: